Wartune - Critical Rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune - Critical Rating

Can u pls give us some more information about crit rate is there a crit cap or convert the formula to % so we know what is our chance to crit i can't belive i have over 9k crit and with gaia i do 1/5 crits same go for block but block works good still converting to % will help more

P.S. Pls fix the Scrutiny skill on archers it's not working at all
    Last edited by CenterPice; 07-06-2014, 06:28 AM.

From what i know maximum critical chance is 60%, no matter how much crit you have. Your critical chance decreases when you rise your patk/matk and it depends on enemy defs and level. Simple solution - when you rise your patk/matk rise and crit.
    Server: 110 Providence
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Phoenix
    Nickname: Belhor
    Level: 80
    Battle rating: 190588

Comment

Crit and Block should he shown in % so everuthing would be clear.

If is ATK - Crit raleted they should give us the formula, like Crit÷ATK=Crit % rate as well as the crit damage incres.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

if your BR rises but your crit does not, your crit chance actually lowers and also i heard that will power astral reduces crit chance, don't know why

Comment

Half of that information is more rumor / urban legends than facts.

The only thing that for real seams to affect % is your oponent's level, for both block and crit. But would still need case gathering to know if

a) the % is reduced when you face a higher than your level oponent, and increased when you face a lower than your level (so both attacker and defender level affect your base chance). If this was the formula, then a L80 with 2k crit vs a L40 would have higher % than a L60 with 2k crit vs L40.

-or-

b) If only defender matters (and your crit/block value). Ex. 3000 crit could give , lets say 50%, vs a L40 but just 20% vs a L80. If this was the case, then attacker level would not affect : a L80 with 3k crit vs L40 would have same crit rate as a L60 with 3k crit vs L40.

For some reason (just my personal thought, havent done any data gathering to proof or disproof this idea), i believe your BR does not affect chance, as many claim...
          " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
          Class : Knight
          Nick : Khine

Comment

Would really love to see the % for crit / block on hover over the crit / block stats.

Comment

if not adding the % in stats atleast give us some formula to know how much crit rate we need to reach the cap

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                if not adding the % in stats atleast give us some formula to know how much crit rate we need to reach the cap
                What cap do you mean?

I would actually love the cap to be 75-80%. In my opinion, any higher crit rate than 80% (maybe 90%) would destroy the game. The idea of critical hits is not to work every time, but actually be the lucky, crititcal hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  What cap do you mean?

I would actually love the cap to be 75-80%. In my opinion, any higher crit rate than 80% (maybe 90%) would destroy the game. The idea of critical hits is not to work every time, but actually be the lucky, crititcal hit.
                  Then whats so special to choose an Archer? if now, ANY class have the crit as option. Archer have bad heals, no shields and HP pool, and the only "exceptional" feature which should be crit fails more then helps.

Comment

Working...
                  X