Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wrold Boss HP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wrold Boss HP

    Yesterday the WB HP i n my server was -127kk, others friend niticed this too, i know this can get higher or lower with the amount of pleyers in, but this gap is too high, i do not remeber well that WB HP formula, so i would like tou guyz help me to comprehen the whole picture to realize how the HP got that lower, the heavy hitters of all classes were in but 1, normaly are 2-4 heavy hitters missing.

    WB HP normaly is 388kk but yesterday was 261kk. Maybe this was discused in other thread but i used shearch and did not give me a topic about this.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

    1+1=3


  • #2
    Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    Yesterday the WB HP i n my server was -127kk, others friend niticed this too, i know this can get higher or lower with the amount of pleyers in, but this gap is too high, i do not remeber well that WB HP formula, so i would like tou guyz help me to comprehen the whole picture to realize how the HP got that lower, the heavy hitters of all classes were in but 1, normaly are 2-4 heavy hitters missing.

    WB HP normaly is 388kk but yesterday was 261kk. Maybe this was discused in other thread but i used shearch and did not give me a topic about this.
    My understanding is, the HP will vary depending on how long it took to kill WB previously. If it's HP was lower, it must have been a slow kill the WB before that.

    Comment


    • #3
      amount of hp on world boss depends on how fast your server killed it the previous time. don't know about the 261m one, but you have to kill the 388m one under 20 or 15 minutes, can't remember which one it was, for a 583m hp world boss, which is the highest amount of hp the world bosses can have.
      Last edited by EIIenora; 07-06-2014, 02:56 PM. Reason: bad wording

      Comment


      • #4
        583 cap sucks when you're 12 servers big zzz

        Comment


        • #5
          Mmmm... so i see the faster you kill him the more hp you have the next one... KOol!!!

          I forgot to say thanks for replying.
          Last edited by Linkoneusc; 07-06-2014, 02:57 PM. Reason: i forgot
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

          1+1=3

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            583 cap sucks when you're 12 servers big zzz
            i bet it does... how long last?
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

            1+1=3

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
              i bet it does... how long last?
              6-7mins

              in 11th got 1.4mil... top 3 only 2-3mil tops, if they cash.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                6-7mins

                in 11th got 1.4mil... top 3 only 2-3mil tops, if they cash.
                This really sucks our sever is at 583 too but at least we take 20+ mins to kill him
                Name:MODOKâ„¢
                Class:Archer
                Server:Kabam s28(West)
                Guild:CritRime
                Level:Advanced 80
                BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

                Comment


                • #9
                  More HP more gold and daru

                  This can also depend on how fast the world boss is eliminated.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                    This really sucks our sever is at 583 too but at least we take 20+ mins to kill him
                    Yeah we just merged again 2 days ago. So now have 12 servers under our belt and top 100 all, 125k+ br. Before it took around 20mins to kill as well, 4-6mil per boss, so more than half loss now ;( it blows, but I hope they'll raise the cap within the next few maintenance's....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      damn... now i regret asking for a servermerge lol
                      i was hoping they increased the cap by now

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        China patch for increasing WB hp was about a year after sylphs. Have fun waiting.
                        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          6-7mins

                          in 11th got 1.4mil... top 3 only 2-3mil tops, if they cash.
                          hell... im top 3-6 all over and i get 1.6-2.1kk all the time... think the damage in my server is well distributed.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

                          1+1=3

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                            Yesterday the WB HP i n my server was -127kk, others friend niticed this too, i know this can get higher or lower with the amount of pleyers in, but this gap is too high, i do not remeber well that WB HP formula, so i would like tou guyz help me to comprehen the whole picture to realize how the HP got that lower, the heavy hitters of all classes were in but 1, normaly are 2-4 heavy hitters missing.

                            WB HP normaly is 388kk but yesterday was 261kk. Maybe this was discused in other thread but i used shearch and did not give me a topic about this.
                            is it really that important?
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                              is it really that important?
                              Getting more gold from WB? Yes. it is.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X