No announcement yet.

Wrold Boss HP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Boss is very important, most especially for the lower levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      World Boss is very important, most especially for the lower levels.
      Yes, because high levels don't need nearly 100M gold to enchant one item or 400M gold to increase an astral level

Comment

Last edited by AnnaTrish; 07-08-2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaTrish View Post
          if ur server beats the wb within 15 minutes it will get an upgrade in hp, if ur server beats it in over 25 minutes it will get downgraded. the end
          Too bad HP is capped for now. Would be nice to finally get 1 bil HP WB.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Yes, because high levels don't need nearly 100M gold to enchant one item or 400M gold to increase an astral level
            You would think someone who claims to be lvl 80 with maxed soulengraving and stables would know that, but then again anyone can claim anything on the Internet....
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

WHAT exactly is the point of grumbling about a few hundred thousand gold?

I can easily make that amount from plundering other players, or heck just by waiting for the automatic gold increase everyday.

Please stop whining about world boss, because it is the most useless event ever.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post

I can easily make that amount from plundering other players, or heck just by waiting for the automatic gold increase everyday.

Please stop whining about world boss, because it is the most useless event ever.
                1. It's not that easy to find plunder targets on some servers where there are little 71+ lvl. players.
                2. One round difference is 200-400k more gold. It DOES matter.

Comment

Most of the time, I don't make much of the gold from plundering. I can make so much gold and daru from the two world bosses a day. So world boss isn't useless, or maybe you just don't like the event

Comment

i get up to 4m gold/daru from 1 wb without balens. thats because our wb lasts for 15min+ its my main gold income.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                      i get up to 4m gold/daru from 1 wb without balens. thats because our wb lasts for 15min+ its my main gold income.
                      Woow, really nice income.
                      I'm usually ranked 3-6 on WB and my average income is around 1.5M gold/daru per WB.
                      WB lasts here for around 10 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        Getting more gold from WB? Yes. it is.
                        how much more? 100k the most is the diff.
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                          how much more? 100k the most is the diff.
                          Depends on the WB's HP increase.

For some guys, 1 round is 300-400k more gold. Of course, it also depends on amount and strength of people doing the WB.

Comment

Working...
                          X