world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world boss

i would like to see a world boss that you dont use any balens on, the out come would be so different, im sick of seeing the same balen consuming players on the leader boards. Bring back the 3rd boss like it used to be and make it a none balen boss

People use scrolls and pots on bosses. Archers usually hog the top 10 in WB damage which isn't unusual. My server rarely sees anyone use balens unless they believe they have something to prove. A third boss was in before they got rid of it. There are suggestions on bringing it back. Use the search bar and see if this has been brought up before.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
      People use scrolls and pots on bosses. Archers usually hog the top 10 in WB damage which isn't unusual. My server rarely sees anyone use balens unless they believe they have something to prove. A third boss was in before they got rid of it. There are suggestions on bringing it back. Use the search bar and see if this has been brought up before.
      Agreed.
      On my server, once in a while appears a person who uses balens on WB, but rather rarely.
      Also, I wouldn't cry for getting 200-300k less from WB much.

Interesting thing, on our server in Top10 usually there are 4-5 mages, 2-3 knights and 2-4 archers :P

Comment

Working...
      X