Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best requirements for playing WARTUNE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    im on a laptop and i dont lag usually. However i noticed that when i play with my graphic card enabled that i lag more than when i use graphic through CPU.
    The thing is that since wartune is a browser game, graphic card is of less important. Cpu would be the best thing to have.
    As far as I remember (haven't programmed anything in flash for a few years, don't follow the latest releases), Flash couldn't use GPU and could only use CPU.
    Also, Flash has plenty of memory leaks, so increasing virtual memory is worth consideration as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.RobertSon
    replied
    Thank You for the advises. I had lags, but now I know exactly what I need.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    im on a laptop and i dont lag usually. However i noticed that when i play with my graphic card enabled that i lag more than when i use graphic through CPU.
    The thing is that since wartune is a browser game, graphic card is of less important. Cpu would be the best thing to have.

However always maintain your pc/latop/whatever. Be sure to clear cache once a while. This can greatly reduce lag.

Last tip: dont buy an awesome pc/laptop to play wartune, buy an awesome pc/laptop to do everything you want.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    From desktop runs better than laptop as ancev said, but requirements to play Wartune are way far than having a good pc, such as a lot of ca$$$$$$h.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Good CPU and SSD.
    Edit: the problem with most laptops is that they overheat pretty fast, and after they run slower. So a good cooling system can also help with laptops.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X