wartune maths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune maths

i'm sorry but i cant seem to post a screen shot but today in bg i got 23 kills.i am an IC so i should have gotten like 2K+ honor but all i got was 1547 honor. WHAT THE ♥ IS UP WITH THAT?
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 07-07-2014, 10:51 AM. Reason: Language

Well, people your rank and lower give... 94 honor when you're IC, iirc.
    Killing a person 3x in a row = 0 honor (know from exp when giving honor to a guildie, do it more than 2x in a row without killing someone else in between an it gives nothing) So, if you spam killed noobs and didn't hit a single LD, that's why.

Comment

so if i kill the same person twice, i wont get any honor if i kill them again?

Comment

In a row, yes.

If you kill player A then C then B then A and so on and so forth you're fine, but otherwise just spamming/spawn camping/whatever the same person doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          In a row, yes.

If you kill player A then C then B then A and so on and so forth you're fine, but otherwise just spamming/spawn camping/whatever the same person doesn't work.
          Aww man that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
            Aww man that sucks
            No, it doesn't. It prevents at least a little bit from spawn camping

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
              so if i kill the same person twice, i wont get any honor if i kill them again?
              if you kill more then thrice in a row you cant get any honor from them till you kill another player

Comment

Good to know!!!
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                X