Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Glistening set + wings in HOT SHOP !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glistening set + wings in HOT SHOP !!!

Other "50k balens set+wings" tomorrow in HOT SHOP:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	1752679

Good. Just to think some people tried hard to get the set and now im getting for 899 eheh

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
      Good. Just to think some people tried hard to get the set and now im getting for 899 eheh
      Some people got it just because they could.
      And I bet most of them felt this coming because sooner or later, they put the event items on sale

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        Some people got it just because they could.
        And I bet most of them felt this coming because sooner or later, they put the event items on sale
        You don't say.... My point is they could allways w8 and get cheaper, no matter if they can or not. And that im happy to get the set for a cheap price

Comment

You don't say.... My point is they could allways w8 and get cheaper, no matter if they can or not. And that im happy to get the set for a cheap price
          My point is, they could get it just because they didn't want to wait or didn't have any better ideas to spend their event items / balens on

Comment

for G.M you should maintace for today and new tread i read .. .. for holy seal it's new rules is just can be use only once per battle
            so why my HS cant working when in arena//
            My HS lvl 66 it maxed for lvl 69.. why still can working in arena..

did you know it.. why just me get this BUG.. please answer

nick : xzer0x
            server . S154
            guild : vengeance
            level : 69.. thanks ..
            BR :91k no bless

Comment

Yaaaaaaay! I've been waiting for this!
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

People still surprised?

Comment

Am alredy have this whole set + wings frome exchange events.

I dont have any thing that people can get it frome hot shop if man want it fast man buy it frome events if people can wait let them buy it frome hot shop.

But what i start be thired of this set is prettly new is alot more older cloths some should be ablet to sells first like Halloween, or Royal set some is old.

Now i dont get to buy anything.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

OMG I have friends who spent $500 just to get this wing, and now they are putting it on sale for $20. Hell, wartune is really cupcaked

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                      OMG I have friends who spent $500 just to get this wing, and now they are putting it on sale for $20. Hell, wartune is really cupcaked
                      Where were you when the other 3 $500 wings went on sale for $20?

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                        why didn't u tell him to wait till its cheep? you would of saved his 500$, that is why you cant have any friends 500$ for just wings? that is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by dragonbust View Post
                          why didn't u tell him to wait till its cheep? you would of saved his 500$, that is why you cant have any friends 500$ for just wings? that is dumb
                          say the same thing to people that buys +40 stat mounts for 500 USD.

Comment

cheapskate..
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                            X