bad game design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad game design

i started this new server like a few days ago , and there is a new event to synthesis costumes,

and luckily there is also a event give fashion shard,

but when i spend all my gold for the fashion shard, it tells me 'Hero level too low'

it's gonna take a few days for me to get high level , but then the event will be long gone

why is everything level restricted

Because that's the way 99% of games are made and you shouldn't be given an access to everything since the very beginning.

Comment

Put no restrictions on anything and get mindless 150k br lv39 casher campers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        +1.. how nice.. 150k br lv39 casher campers..
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

You mean that doesn't already happen?

Get max Soul + Gems, I don't think Gems have any level restrict on it.
          Perfect Refine on Armor (all +10)
          Spend balens on Treasure Hunt and get Purple Cards (+100 stat)
          Get max Astral (all lv.10)

So yea, technically it is possible to reach 100k+ BR on a level 39, you just have to super duper cash it.

And if you go into 49...

Get Max Mount

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Because that's the way 99% of games are made and you shouldn't be given an access to everything since the very beginning.
            +1 to this

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              You mean that doesn't already happen?

Get max Soul + Gems, I don't think Gems have any level restrict on it.
              Perfect Refine on Armor (all +10)
              Spend balens on Treasure Hunt and get Purple Cards (+100 stat)
              Get max Astral (all lv.10)

So yea, technically it is possible to reach 100k+ BR on a level 39, you just have to super duper cash it.

And if you go into 49...

Get Max Mount
              3 stat astrals, lv10 = 8660 BR only (+/- depending on class/passive)
              cards, don't all unlock until lv75, unless that changed with the interface change.
              Cards aren't "real" Br either, only for instances, so not something that would really count.

Engrave an gems, could be done. But that's about all, with current limitations. Would embody the "mindless" part really well tho. Would be funny to see a lv39 soulmate with ~100k ish BR.

Comment

3 stat astrals, lv10 = 8660 BR only (+/- depending on class/passive)
                cards, don't all unlock until lv75, unless that changed with the interface change.
                Cards aren't "real" Br either, only for instances, so not something that would really count.

Engrave an gems, could be done. But that's about all, with current limitations. Would embody the "mindless" part really well tho. Would be funny to see a lv39 soulmate with ~100k ish BR.
                Would be so funnny... it is posible? O do not think it is.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                  Would be so funnny... it is posible? O do not think it is.
                  Hmm.. I think it's impossible

With lvl 12 gems everywhere (which they cant get) it would "only" add ~56k BR with max SE. Add to that astrals, that's ~9k BR (depending on passives).
                  And I suppose they can't refine/identify their clothings, since it's what the OP is about xD. I think that's about all the ways they can earn BR.. (academy is kinda meh haha)

Comment

what ever is done is for fair , you don't mean to abuse the rules
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                    X