Character Transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Transfer

I want a posibility to transfer my account from R2Games S3 server to Kabam any server but same Region (Europe) .

And Please dont put / push us to PAY or Recharge for this... this R2Games is not fun anymore..... you can survive here just if you can spend like... 100$ every month at least.

here at r2games we cant get fun with eveniments or something. i have mage 110k br but i play from 2 years i think... and i didnt pay 1 dolar to this game, and i dont want , and beside i have 110k br and lvl 78, i am easy to be killed, just 6 mounts and lvl 4 at the horse, full astrals lvl 10, lvl 70 legendary items, etc...

i didnt see in this game to have an eveniment to win something good like wings or appollo, or have free gifts like for christmass or something...

do something and enjoy the other players (noncasher) . dont think just to have youre pockets FULL and be greedy .

This is a message for R2Games !

I'm sorry, it's not possible to transfer your character to another platform, nor server.

Realise that Kabam has the same events as R2Games. So if you are not content with the events at R2Games, you also won't be content with the events at Kabam...
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

in kabam you get rewarded for playing, with Balens and more stuffs. get points for playing and that points can change with rewards.

Comment

Kabam does have a point system, but that is not for their Wartune game, afaik. But I won't mind being proven wrong on that one
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X