Using Runes after Sylph Transformation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Runes after Sylph Transformation

I had noticed this in Class Wars before, now it is happening in Group Arena more often:

A player will transform into sylph mode and then is able to use a rune. This can give quite an advantage (heal, brutality, guardian, etc.) in battle and is quite annoying.

My runes are not available after I transform into sylph mode. Is this just another hack in the game that people are exploiting?

its not a hack, its timing ur skills

Use a regular skill, then while animation morf tho sylph, and when "awaken" apears u click on a rune. U will use a rune after sylph mode is on.

Comment

exactly lol, and its not annoying its a strategy

Comment

It's a hack only if you consider Messi curving a free kick around a wall of people a hack. Otherwise, it's just something you don't know how to do or can't do when others can.

Comment

I use a rune just before awaken too, but the rune still fires before my sylph transforms. Looks like a cheat to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
            I use a rune just before awaken too, but the rune still fires before my sylph transforms. Looks like a cheat to me.
            your timing is off. just because you don't have the skill to pull it off doesn't make it a cheat.
            Knight - Kabam - S1
            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Runes are not available after you awaken....it's a hack.

Comment

1. cast skill
                2. cast awaken
                3. cast rune
                4. cast sylph skill

Remember to click on Rune just Awaken is happening.

You need a lot of timing to do this, but it's not a hack, just R2/7Road's programing.

Else pretty much everyone is hacking, lol.

Comment

I will report the people using the hack....maybe it will help get rid of the cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    1. cast skill
                    2. cast awaken
                    3. cast rune
                    4. cast sylph skill

Remember to click on Rune just Awaken is happening.

You need a lot of timing to do this, but it's not a hack, just R2/7Road's programing.

Else pretty much everyone is hacking, lol.
                    That doesn't work....all runes are unavailable after Awakening.

Comment

That doesn't work....all runes are unavailable after Awakening.
                      off timing >>>>practice make perfect

Comment

I will report the people using the hack....maybe it will help get rid of the cheaters.
                        Its not a hack nor a bug or an exploit.

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                        It has been asked and a GM states that they see no problem with this.
                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post808691

Video Tutorial:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fke5l5N8AdA
                        It's all about timing. Moreover at future patch, we can use HS and runes even at sylph mode so you don't have to worry if you can't do that proper timing.
                        Last edited by Flame_Ace; 07-08-2014, 08:09 PM.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

If you can't figure out something as simple as this, I don't know how you can make it through life.

Comment

Here's the run down of how this works. In combat lets say I already have full awakening points and I can awaken sylph right now, that's all fine and dandy but to get the effect of your rune to be used after you awaken do this.

Ex. I'm a knight so I'll lead with Ulitmate slasher at the moment my character starts to use ultimate slasher(a message comes across your screen saying ultimate slasher) press space at that exact moment to queue up sylph.. if you've done this right your skills will all be lit up at the time. When awaken appears on your screen press z or x to use your rune and bingo you've used your awaken+rune combo.

Comment

make the perfect timing and you can get it. it's not about sylph evolve !
                              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                              X