tower of kings or tower of pointlessness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    do it for the SC's and Insig, even if you do have max soul engraving or your 70set complete, could use the insig for lvl 6 loids which costs 8k gold each, and SC's you could(could) save it for the next event that lets u exchange sc's to whips or gold.

or not do it, since you dont have time
    why would he want lvl 6 loids if he already has the full 70 set?

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      why would he want lvl 6 loids if he already has the full 70 set?
      to sell for gold to enchant his 80 set

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
        to sell for gold to enchant his 80 set
        laughable

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          laughable
          so u are saying that the around 800m need to full enchant a L80 set is easy to get for its hard to even get the gold need for ea pice for u get the stones so easy

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
            so u are saying that the around 800m need to full enchant a L80 set is easy to get for its hard to even get the gold need for ea pice for u get the stones so easy
            i'm saying if you plan to fund your 80 gear enchantments from selling loids, (loids from TOK drops) , you're insane. It would be as helpful as selling seeds from guild wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              yes, does all the kong top player from every time zone undress ?
              in r2games, i know european are doing it (many thanks <3) but no idea who else
              kong west coast is kind of mixed. Fyrintenimar is usually either nerfed (no astrals and sylph removed) or naked. Conan takes off his sylph and nerfs his astrals. gruntar is awesome and is almost always naked. Galaxysurfer fluffs massively (rumor has it he sits in cata for card boost and pots/scrolls just before BR is read) but doesn't always strip/nerf after BR is read. Karrde is almost always nerfed, but has a golden Hercules that one shots almost anyone by floor 4 of nm. RedHunter is usually naked; sometimes his BR jumps and he's in nm, other times he's in hard. There is more focus on being nerfed/naked in nm than in the other levels of ToK, so it's pretty brutal for newer players.
              There are a few who are awesome and do strip, even though they aren't in ToK nm, like Kenshin. There are also a couple knights with an Iris/Triton for their main sylph and they don't remove it for ToK. That rain dance can make ToK normal and ToK hard a nightmare now that holy seal has been nerfed. Nothing is more "fun" than almost winning, having them all low hp, only to have the sylph round full heal the whole AI team.

~Fyrintenimar
              kong 5

Comment

AG east does excellent job nerfing, most days 100k team is plenty to beat it some days 80k can handle it

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                  I wish we the players could develop our own events... (with unique story lines, dungeons, etc.) The best ones being chosen to become game content and players get cool stuff for completing them...like mounts, etc. Instead of having **** no one likes such as TOK and the same boring box gambles every month. What is severely lacking in this game is any sort of imagination.
                  I like this. Probably not gonna happen, but I like the idea of storylines.

Comment

Tok is for whales now. hard enough to get through TOK easy.

Comment

whatever. uh i forgot to mention WHATEVER
                      Last edited by Ulanov; 08-12-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X