Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wartune: strategy based game or luck based game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune: strategy based game or luck based game?

When i first read description about wartune, I thought it was a strategy based game, and so far it seemed to be true, but nowadays, events seem to be total ****, i mean what kind of strategy it is, having diffrent drops from a single box, i.e some people get mount from those boxes and the rest just get gold and blames their own luck, we are here to do the gaming, not to try our luck, but the past events and even the current event is all about luck. I hope R2 employees will get it in their head and try to make some intresting events rather than the luck based events.
    i'm just irritated because my guildies keep getting the rare things from the free boxes and unlucky people like me just watch them doing show off.
    Thanks.
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

why it cant be both?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	whydontwehaveboth.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	1690437
    Last edited by Arlad; 07-08-2014, 11:32 PM.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

There's strategy in here?

thought it was all about money and button pushing.

Comment

It's a cash based game.

Comment

not much strategy anymore, maybe some luck, mostly spend your life savings and pretend you are good at something.
          S211 Tamera
          992k br
          I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

it's a cash and gambling based game

Comment

its neither its cash based. if u guys argue that u need luck to get what u want from those 39 balen boxes then no its not. A few thousands dollars will get u it for sure and more. all cash this game

Comment

well many got mount without buying those boxes, some got it in firstbox, now that i can say luck.
                S371/Zetsuen.
                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

either just remove "mount" from the free boxes we get , now even event item such as beam of light are hard to collect .
                  S371/Zetsuen.
                  KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                    well many got mount without buying those boxes, some got it in firstbox, now that i can say luck.
                    And some didn't get a single mount card after having bought 1k boxes.
                    Most effect on the game have cash, luck and time spent (in this order, where first is the most important).

Comment

i agree with that
                      S371/Zetsuen.
                      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

All about cash, if you couldn't get something. Means that you didn't spend enough for it.
                        East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                          All about cash, if you couldn't get something. Means that you didn't spend enough for it.
                          I'd say cash plus a little wisdom

Comment

Wartune is onething only credit card, you dont relly need any skills or luck.

But ofc you can get a bit longre in necropolis and have a bit lesser br if you have some skills.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

It's both. however, cash negates the luck needed.

There are horrible players out there, and there's good players, and there's excellent players. however an excellent player non cash, will be beaten by a horrible heavy cashing player all the time. But this game has somewhat of a "skill curve"

Comment

Working...
                              X