Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Slyph Seal Exchange.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyph Seal Exchange.

There should be an event where you can trade One slyph seal for a certain amount of mahara, maybe 1-5 amount of mahara . You guys did mount card exchange, PvP arena sets for PvE non-legendary set exchange and many more so maybe this could work out.
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

yep, maybe 5 mahra for white seal
    15 for green seal
    165 for blue seal, and so on
    (based on mahra requirement to upgrade them to those color level)
    IGN: Kill Me
    S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Do not mistake wishes for truth...

Considering you get 1 sepulcrum out of a white sylph (which comes from a white seal), be happy if we could get 1 mahra out of it :P
      " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
      Class : Knight
      Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
        yep, maybe 5 mahra for white seal
        15 for green seal
        165 for blue seal, and so on
        (based on mahra requirement to upgrade them to those color level)
        We shouldn't receive the same amount of Mahra for recycling the sylph as we need to make another sylph this colour.
        This way, ones would easily swap sylphs as soon as they levelled them up (so the following scenario wasn't possible: recycle Purple Pan and instantly make your Gaia Purple). This would be too easy.

I would set it like this:
        Seal color Additional balens --- Mahra Mahra with balens
        White 25 --- 1 2
        Green 100 --- 5 10
        Blue 350 --- 20 40
        Purple 1000 --- 100 200
        Orange sylph not recycable.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          We shouldn't receive the same amount of Mahra for recycling the sylph as we need to make another sylph this colour.
          This way, ones would easily swap sylphs as soon as they levelled them up (so the following scenario wasn't possible: recycle Purple Pan and instantly make your Gaia Purple). This would be too easy.

I would set it like this:
          Seal color Additional balens --- Mahra Mahra with balens
          White 25 --- 1 2
          Green 100 --- 5 10
          Blue 350 --- 20 40
          Purple 1000 --- 100 200
          Orange sylph not recycable.
          i meant it as a joke mate. there is no way such exchange will exist
          IGN: Kill Me
          S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
            i meant it as a joke mate. there is no way such exchange will exist
            Okie

And I provided some more or less reasonable idea if such system was ever to exist

Comment

I was looking for something else and this thread came up. After talking about it for a minute with friends we had an idea:
              Sylph Mystery Seals (unopened, sylph could be of any white-blue quality) as tokens in a sylph wheel, akin to the VIP wheel.

Perhaps with some sort of "Sylph Trainer" EXP that would slowly level up the quality of the prizes, or level up the quality of the wheel (raising the upper limit from 1 mahra to 20 or 50 mahra). Possibly even Res/Will Crystal Shards, or Star Tear Shards, or Star Sand on a very high level wheel.

Comment

Working...
              X