Slyph Seal Exchange.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyph Seal Exchange.

There should be an event where you can trade One slyph seal for a certain amount of mahara, maybe 1-5 amount of mahara . You guys did mount card exchange, PvP arena sets for PvE non-legendary set exchange and many more so maybe this could work out.
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

you can always sacrifice your seal for sepculum
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Yeah i know that but mahara is important also.
      Name- MrGaD
      Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
      Level- 59
      Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
        Yeah i know that but mahara is important also.
        they know mahra is important so not providing much ways letting you to get them thus you would like to cash for it, pls understand their logic :P
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

So for the equipment exchange they handed out level 60 sets which takes lots of time to make. Level 60 gear and lvl 55 arena gear has a huge difference. Before the exchange cashers would have the Set completed first and now everyone who had insignias during the event might have traded and gotten level 60 non-legendary gears.
          Name- MrGaD
          Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
          Level- 59
          Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
            So for the equipment exchange they handed out level 60 sets which takes lots of time to make. Level 60 gear and lvl 55 arena gear has a huge difference. Before the exchange cashers would have the Set completed first and now everyone who had insignias during the event might have traded and gotten level 60 non-legendary gears.
            60 set is pretty old feature in the game. With that in mind be sure we will get more mahra in the future
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Are you kididng me?? there will be auto clicking softwares everywhere and some guys may even get enough mahra to get a purple sylph if one seal is exchanged for 5 mahras

Comment

don't want that kind of event . already i see too many robots farming in atolls
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                X