No announcement yet.

Look at this Strong lvl 44 Archer!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get the bragging in this game. So what, you have a credit card and don't mind maxing it. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
      I don't get the bragging in this game. So what, you have a credit card and don't mind maxing it. Sheesh.
      You can brag if you truly have the ability to make so much money IRL to not care about maxing your cc on a game.

Comment

if they enjoy playing like that let them be, they can play the game how they want too. people enjoyed playing tetris or played flappy bird too and those game only have one gaming principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
          You can brag if you truly have the ability to make so much money IRL to not care about maxing your cc on a game.
          Having terrible spending habits is nothing to brag about.

Comment

they enjoy the felling of strongness on their level bracket ... that's what makes fun for them.
            Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            BR: 200K
            Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

ultra casher of sure , Crazy BR = low lv just mean power cash
              Game : Wartune
              Name: Xias
              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
              Guild: Redemption
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                Having terrible spending habits is nothing to brag about.
                Not that terrible after all.

Throwing cash into gambling, drugs, alcohol or hookers would be a terrbile spending pratice

Also, if it's your fully aware decision, it's ok.
                The situation gets worse, when one spends cash on the game while giving up buying some things in real life.
                Last edited by Caballero1321; 07-11-2014, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Spending too much on this game is not bad. It's the decision made by the player...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    resist gems is what you're caring about?

when you should be looking at sylphs, extra astral slots, more skill points, and higher SC/Mount/Fate/Etc.
                    SC/Mount are both cashable. Skill points are negligible. Fate and astral are concernes, but the Resistance gems are big to me, they tune down your damage so much if you don't have any.

As for cashing, if you've got money, and find spending it on this sort of entertainment is fun, what's the problem? Most people spend it getting drunk on weekends. What ever tickles your pickle with your dosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-Del View Post
                      I'm a 60k br lvl 49 mage and compared to those 2 that's nothing. But I am not playing a "demo version" or missing out on other "great" features of this amazing game. I treat it more like an old version of wartune back when there was no sylphs and other things. I don't like sylphs so I don't really want to be lvl 50+ It's also about time, not everyone has a time to sit all day and play and do all those quests and dungeons every day. Slow lvling and camping is very good for people that lack time but want to play this game.
                      Besides this is just an alt and some of the campers are just alts of people that already have lvl 80s so we are not really missing out on stuff because we already have lvl 80s. I do enjoy playing my lvl 49 more not because I can kill people in bg which is something I rarely do, I just cart most of the times but because I don't have to run all those dungeons over and over again every day, really boring for me. Having one lvl 80 already is enough for me and I skip alot of things there because it's simply too much time consuming.
                      You should play the game in a way that gives you the most fun.
                      What this guy said made the most sense. Some people enjoy pwning people in bg. Some people enjoy doing the pve features of this game. Some people enjoy staying under-levelled. No one can judge their play style. If what they do is their definition of fun to them, then let it be. Besides, that's the purpose of games: for people to have fun.
                      S292 Archer level 46
                      35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                      August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                      283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                      May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                        What this guy said made the most sense. Some people enjoy pwning people in bg. Some people enjoy doing the pve features of this game. Some people enjoy staying under-levelled. No one can judge their play style. If what they do is their definition of fun to them, then let it be. Besides, that's the purpose of games: for people to have fun.
                        Yes, but the problem is that campers discourage new players from playing. When a new player notices 2-4 time higher BR players in cross server events, while he can do his level MPD in NM mode, he definitely gets sick of this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          Yes, but the problem is that campers discourage new players from playing. When a new player notices 2-4 time higher BR players in cross server events, while he can do his level MPD in NM mode, he definitely gets sick of this situation.
                          What difference is this to lvl 80 whales that are 2-4 times as high as players, which is an even bigger gap than say even a 10k BR to a 30k at lvl 39. Campers are only getting new players used to what it's like against the cashers at higher levels, and even if campers didn't exist then once you hit level 80 there will be loads of people that have played longer than you that will still beat you. If you don't like it at this level then you may as well quit before you invest time and/or money into it.

Comment

I find it odd that it's lvl 80 telling me how it is at camper levels, when they've not been in those levels in months.

Comment

Well. On higher levels PvE part becomes more enjoyable (time consuming as well, but with good attitude, it's really nice).
                              When you get owned since the very beginning for months and PvE events are ****, you get discouraged.

@GiveAlittleHug
                              Don't you think I got low level friends or 2nd, low level account?

Comment

Originally posted by GiveAlittleHug View Post
                                I find it odd that it's lvl 80 telling me how it is at camper levels, when they've not been in those levels in months.
                                campers are just looking for justification of their selfish acts.
                                so what, they said they enjoy being in low level? then they quits when they finally reached higher level bracket because it's too hard for them? that is the most pathetic thing i heard in this game. also they being ignorant because they ruined other people's game for their own satisfaction.
                                you just basically admitting you are enjoying being bully to the weak while too scared to face someone else stronger than you.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X