......Dunno If This Is A Good Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ......Dunno If This Is A Good Suggestion

Okies so if this is a good suggestion well then great. But if this is bad well that's ok as well too.The thing is I just wanna make this slightly equal I rlly hope it's possible.

Let's see the problem is this u get to poke cute peeps in Amethsyst mine to the breaking point that they end up with 0 in an instant due to slow movement and worse maybe even laggs. T.T

This I believe needs a limit which means the Mr and Mrs Poker can only poke u at least 5 times just like the way u plunder castles, yes you only get 5 strikes on us cute peeps and anyways at least they can't complain too much about that much and plus those pokers are only gonna get -15 Amethyst off of us each time they poke us plush teddy bears T.T
    Last edited by LadyKayla; 07-09-2014, 09:57 PM.
    I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

um... if you have 40 amethyst or lower in your cart, you wont lose anymore amethyst when plundered.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

.............. Thks.......I'm regretting the fact that I left my previous server like heck they're way more active than the new one........in the beginning it was ok and now some of em just up n leave or afk or just not bother to help as much. So the higher ranking helps me out and I help the opposite guildmates whether they're higher ranking or lower ranking guilds out of kindness cause it ain't right to leave someone hangin there all alone n stuff I ask everyone in my guild if they need this or that I don't get much of a response except from very few.... and again wait for the higher leveled rankings to help me out whenever they have time my guild leader and deputy leader are busy so I wait or ask others to help out.......now I have to plan out how the fudge to manage my day.....or leave the server and play there instead or wait for merge while trying to strengthen up...
      I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

you won't lose any amethyst when you have 60 in your cart.
        so doing the double time amethyst (fully plundered) give you more amethyst than normal time without being plundered.
        IGN: Kill Me
        S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Working...
        X