Beefing up Resource Recovery Officers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beefing up Resource Recovery Officers

I seem them die so much now. Battlegrounds are becoming pointless for people who simply want to cart. I just got out of a bg where the RRO on each side died twice. Which is pretty low compared to the last few days.

All I'm saying is make them less worthwhile to kill.Strengthen their attacks so the $100k whales can't kill them in 3 turns. It's cheapening the battleground experience for everybody.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

I agree with this. I think some people may even like the challenge of having the RRO's almost impossible to kill. And if the RRO wasn't to be killed as much, it would give players who just want to cart a better advantage in the Battlegrounds. ;D
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

I agree to this

Comment

make it when resource officer respawned, his stat is doubled or something.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yup. That would work as well.
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Good Ideea

Comment

Yeah, People who need battleground shards to make a chest don't get enough shards to make a chest. They should either add shards for both teams. 10 for losing team and 15 for the winning team.(This should be only for the higher level Battlegrounds since higher level players kill the Resource recovery officers a lot.) Another idea is too to have the Resource Recovery Officers strength getting higher depending on the battlegrounds bracket.
              Server- BriarWall Forst S494
              Name- MrGaD
              Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
              Level- 59
              Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

Actually beefing them up after they die is a really good idea. Even getting extra shards per bg would be great.

Comment

The camp guards as well should be beefed up a *LOT*. They should be like mini world bosses, requiring many attempts over the course of the BG to take them down.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                    I seem them die so much now. Battlegrounds are becoming pointless for people who simply want to cart. I just got out of a bg where the RRO on each side died twice. Which is pretty low compared to the last few days.

All I'm saying is make them less worthwhile to kill.Strengthen their attacks so the $100k whales can't kill them in 3 turns. It's cheapening the battleground experience for everybody.
                    A $0k player can kill them without much difficulty...and if they each got killed twice, you missed out on a max of 2/25 minutes of carting...whine much?

Comment

Originally posted by ElayneTrakand View Post
                      A $0k player can kill them without much difficulty...and if they each got killed twice, you missed out on a max of 2/25 minutes of carting...whine much?
                      How about when they die 7 or 8 times in a BG? so 7 or 8 minutes out of 25? The likes of Carnal aren't going to stop unless they're given a reason to.

Comment

I like this idea even though I don't do BG anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
                          Yeah, People who need battleground shards to make a chest don't get enough shards to make a chest. They should either add shards for both teams. 10 for losing team and 15 for the winning team.(This should be only for the higher level Battlegrounds since higher level players kill the Resource recovery officers a lot.) Another idea is too to have the Resource Recovery Officers strength getting higher depending on the battlegrounds bracket.
                          the prizes in the battleground chests are not worth the effort in the first place

Comment

i have been suggesting they strengthen the resource officer for a while now, my favorite idea is to make it like a world boss, where it would litterally take several people to hitting several times to kill it. Dont reset the hp until it dies and respawns.

The other thing that would work is instant respawn, and no boost to resources collected. Then they can kill it all they want, just takes one more dork out of the fight to win battleground

Comment

I get normaly 2 chest per BG, but when somebody start kill my officer and i dont get engout me shards i start kill thire officer to.
                              Best if nobody start to kill the officer, is normalt the one some start kill it some automatic start officer war.

Becouse the bigest one normaly only cart and if someboyd kill one of them the biggre one has no else to do that just kill the **** back.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X