Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Medusa Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also noticed you got the crit passive(from you bug report post), does it help out with your crits?
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
      i didnt see it in google images i tried looking
      did u try google maps?
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
        i also noticed you got the crit passive(from you bug report post), does it help out with your crits?
        Well, I'm critting like a monster with it vs people with lv 9 or 10 Guardian Angel, and I have 5364 crit only.

true i will bookmark this page so when evolved sylphs evolve again... and if your still playing i can check your evolved medusa im sure youll evolve it again or i hope you will
        My next to evolve will be my Hades into an Aegis, which won't be for a very long time.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

[QUOTE=rangelaeyes;1023550]Well, I'm critting like a monster with it vs people with lv 9 or 10 Guardian Angel, and I have 5364 crit only.

ouch, that nice ...make me wanna take a check this "snake" skills (again) ..btw, thanks for the info
          Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

nvm this pic of medusa as a snake is good enough T.T
            I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

No problem. If you do evolve a Pan, be sure to balance out buffs vs damage skills. Medusa has 2 strong party buffs and pan has an additional buff, and they are tempting to get, but in pvp situations, even using one gets precarious. It usually comes down to who attacks first after awakening.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Medusa is like Medusa , go google it and search some blog you might find it
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	med1.png
Views:	1
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	1690515Click image for larger version

Name:	med2.png
Views:	1
Size:	431.8 KB
ID:	1690516

haven't gotten my evo skills yet those will be coming soon should have the bb for 2 by end of the month, going with steal and 30% atk buff

is this first non-cash evolution or did someone beat me?

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                    is this first non-cash evolution or did someone beat me?
                    If you mean first evolution by a noncasher, probably.
                    If you mean first evolution that didn't use cash to acquire tears/sand, then I'm sure it's not.

Comment

hmm, medusa looks better in the wishing wall picture. maybe it's because her you-know-what looks smaller in the game.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        If you mean first evolution by a noncasher, probably.
                        If you mean first evolution that didn't use cash to acquire tears/sand, then I'm sure it's not.
                        yeah, pure non-casher

Comment

i was asking what it looks like when it walks beside your character, not its awakened state, at the time there was no such picture anywhere, but i was shown in this thread that it is a golden snake
                          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Working...
                          X