X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ligerwill7
    started a topic Medusa Please

Medusa Please

i know pan is the NU(never used) tier but if there is someone out there with a medusa can you show me its "un-activated" look, like how hercules is this dog/lion thingy and cerberus looks identical post and pre awakening

• ligerwill7
    replied
    i was asking what it looks like when it walks beside your character, not its awakened state, at the time there was no such picture anywhere, but i was shown in this thread that it is a golden snake

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    If you mean first evolution by a noncasher, probably.
    If you mean first evolution that didn't use cash to acquire tears/sand, then I'm sure it's not.
    yeah, pure non-casher

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    hmm, medusa looks better in the wishing wall picture. maybe it's because her you-know-what looks smaller in the game.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
    is this first non-cash evolution or did someone beat me?
    If you mean first evolution by a noncasher, probably.
    If you mean first evolution that didn't use cash to acquire tears/sand, then I'm sure it's not.

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	med1.png
Views:	1
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	1690515Click image for larger version

Name:	med2.png
Views:	1
Size:	431.8 KB
ID:	1690516

haven't gotten my evo skills yet those will be coming soon should have the bb for 2 by end of the month, going with steal and 30% atk buff

is this first non-cash evolution or did someone beat me?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Medusa is like Medusa , go google it and search some blog you might find it

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    No problem. If you do evolve a Pan, be sure to balance out buffs vs damage skills. Medusa has 2 strong party buffs and pan has an additional buff, and they are tempting to get, but in pvp situations, even using one gets precarious. It usually comes down to who attacks first after awakening.

Leave a comment:

• LadyKayla
    replied
    nvm this pic of medusa as a snake is good enough T.T

Leave a comment:

• RaitoZ
    replied
    [QUOTE=rangelaeyes;1023550]Well, I'm critting like a monster with it vs people with lv 9 or 10 Guardian Angel, and I have 5364 crit only.

ouch, that nice ...make me wanna take a check this "snake" skills (again) ..btw, thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    i also noticed you got the crit passive(from you bug report post), does it help out with your crits?
    Well, I'm critting like a monster with it vs people with lv 9 or 10 Guardian Angel, and I have 5364 crit only.

true i will bookmark this page so when evolved sylphs evolve again... and if your still playing i can check your evolved medusa im sure youll evolve it again or i hope you will
    My next to evolve will be my Hades into an Aegis, which won't be for a very long time.

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    i didnt see it in google images i tried looking
    did u try google maps?

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    i also noticed you got the crit passive(from you bug report post), does it help out with your crits?

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
    I never liked Pan to begin with, but Medusa is a zillion times better. It's a great group sylph and you're right about the wind res thing. Nobody puts anything into it so I get some massive hits in bgs.
    true i will bookmark this page so when evolved sylphs evolve again... and if your still playing i can check your evolved medusa im sure youll evolve it again or i hope you will

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    I never liked Pan to begin with, but Medusa is a zillion times better. It's a great group sylph and you're right about the wind res thing. Nobody puts anything into it so I get some massive hits in bgs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X