Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sepulcrum Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sepulcrum Event?

not sure if this has been suggested already but it seems like it would be, but i would be nice if there was a sepulcrum event similar to what happens with whips and soul crystals, maybe its asking too much maybe it isnt lol, just a suggestion
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Yeah it would be nice.
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

pro

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
        not sure if this has been suggested already but it seems like it would be, but i would be nice if there was a sepulcrum event similar to what happens with whips and soul crystals, maybe its asking too much maybe it isnt lol, just a suggestion
        What do we actually need to do in this sepulcrum event?

Comment

Just a hunch, but I'm guessing in a sepulcum event you would...use sepulcrums.

Comment

Good Idea

Comment

everybody complain about inv space and still there are some that want us to hoard more and more items - sc, whips, gems, after last month crystal shards, now sepulcrums. Why?
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Just like using scs and mount whips to get rewards, I believe the OP is trying to say we should use sepulcrum and get rewards as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                  If you hoarded sepulcrum ,that's your thing. I want mahra event because I have tons of that, also a sylph evolution event because I have Hercules now.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                  X