Sepulcrum Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sepulcrum Event?

not sure if this has been suggested already but it seems like it would be, but i would be nice if there was a sepulcrum event similar to what happens with whips and soul crystals, maybe its asking too much maybe it isnt lol, just a suggestion
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Yeah it would be nice.
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

pro

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
        not sure if this has been suggested already but it seems like it would be, but i would be nice if there was a sepulcrum event similar to what happens with whips and soul crystals, maybe its asking too much maybe it isnt lol, just a suggestion
        What do we actually need to do in this sepulcrum event?

Comment

Just a hunch, but I'm guessing in a sepulcum event you would...use sepulcrums.

Comment

Good Idea

Comment

everybody complain about inv space and still there are some that want us to hoard more and more items - sc, whips, gems, after last month crystal shards, now sepulcrums. Why?
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Just like using scs and mount whips to get rewards, I believe the OP is trying to say we should use sepulcrum and get rewards as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                  If you hoarded sepulcrum ,that's your thing. I want mahra event because I have tons of that, also a sylph evolution event because I have Hercules now.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                  X