This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Further Updates (Wartune Kids)

Hello children of wartunes that are still too young to go having babies because the version of wartunes has not been upped yet to Version 3.5 T.T

Yes children it is becoming more and more possible to have marriage system but not at this moment as you already know T.T

So yah we're gonna be having wartunes kids (yes having a baby) quite soon dunno when it has already come out in the Chinese servers and
    games. I'll tell ya what u can do with the kids u can take em to do quests and up their skills and take care of em yup they even have their own
    wee little rooms which will be like a little cabin with a nice bed and a couple other things there. T.T

Hey I'm not done yet down here *waves hands over to u guys* and yes this child of yours will follow u and will be in ur party in which u can have him beside u behind u or in front of u when in formation. Now heres a another thing (boys dont get ahead of yourselves and turn into an
    overloaded perv) yes ucan have as many kids as u like I dunno if that costs balens or gold, I hate knowing u can have many kids tho must be a
    stress for the wartune women to go through all that pregnancy so men hold ur twinkies before making babies and think about whether ur wife
    wants da baby. It aint right to automatically have smex with ur wife and think its ok to get her preggy without permission, WRONG its not right
    bro or she WILL divorce u for ur insane lust over having smex and making a baby (I know I would) that goes for u too Cross Server Champions
    (make us proud not ashamed I've heard some things about u guys that are a tad bit wrong) and I don't wanna know about it I'm keeping that to myself tho. T.T

Now moving on from that half I'll also add to the fact that u can add furniture to ur child's room such as flooring bed cabinet and etc. When doing quests your child will get exp and level up I don't know about his growth tho but sure he'll be growing quite slowly and afterwards in the future at some point and we parents die while watching our young kids live good lives and inherit all our gold n stuff and anyways it aint like ur gonna give
    it to ur next doo neighbor. T.T

P.S. You can have a boy and girl now remember kids this wont be happening that quickly so it'll take time when r2games knows it's the right time to put it in as well as the marriage system. T.T
    Last edited by LadyKayla; 07-10-2014, 03:54 PM.
    I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

From what I understand, an unmarried toon can have 2 children and married can have 4.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

You forgot to mention it costs a kidney an three livers to have good strong kids.

Comment

I need the puking emoticon.

Comment

This video pretty much sums up about the feature. It's still a good 9-12 months out so I wouldn't worry too much about it right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIQC8WhAbiU

Comment

thanks for the video

however, I think this feature would complicate the game much much more (and it is getting more complicated with every new update). Maybe it will be nice, not sure. What I dont like is that you need to get married to be able to have more kids. I dont know, dont like that "getting married" feature in these kinds of games

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
              Hello children of wartunes that are still too young to go having babies because the version of wartunes has not been upped yet to Version 3.5 T.T

Yes children it is becoming more and more possible to have marriage system but not at this moment as you already know T.T

So yah we're gonna be having wartunes kids (yes having a baby) quite soon dunno when it has already come out in the Chinese servers and
              games. I'll tell ya what u can do with the kids u can take em to do quests and up their skills and take care of em yup they even have their own
              wee little rooms which will be like a little cabin with a nice bed and a couple other things there. T.T

Hey I'm not done yet down here *waves hands over to u guys* and yes this child of yours will follow u and will be in ur party in which u can have him beside u behind u or in front of u when in formation. Now heres a another thing (boys dont get ahead of yourselves and turn into an
              overloaded perv) yes ucan have as many kids as u like I dunno if that costs balens or gold, I hate knowing u can have many kids tho must be a
              stress for the wartune women to go through all that pregnancy so men hold ur twinkies before making babies and think about whether ur wife
              wants da baby. It aint right to automatically have smex with ur wife and think its ok to get her preggy without permission, WRONG its not right
              bro or she WILL divorce u for ur insane lust over having smex and making a baby (I know I would) that goes for u too Cross Server Champions
              (make us proud not ashamed I've heard some things about u guys that are a tad bit wrong) and I don't wanna know about it I'm keeping that to myself tho. T.T

Now moving on from that half I'll also add to the fact that u can add furniture to ur child's room such as flooring bed cabinet and etc. When doing quests your child will get exp and level up I don't know about his growth tho but sure he'll be growing quite slowly and afterwards in the future at some point and we parents die while watching our young kids live good lives and inherit all our gold n stuff and anyways it aint like ur gonna give
              it to ur next doo neighbor. T.T

P.S. You can have a boy and girl now remember kids this wont be happening that quickly so it'll take time when r2games knows it's the right time to put it in as well as the marriage system. T.T
              LOL LadyK... thanks for the information

Comment

Why exactly post information that is so far ahead when it will just be lost to the pile of forum threads by the time it actually comes? Also Wartunes having kids is probably the silliest thing i have ever heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                  Why exactly post information that is so far ahead when it will just be lost to the pile of forum threads by the time it actually comes? Also Wartunes having kids is probably the silliest thing i have ever heard of.
                  The caption of this thread actually made me read it and see the video as well. I'm surprised it would be in the game soon...lol

Comment

didnt see what lvl this feature unlocks , at least the guy in video is 74 but didnt state what lvl it unlocks

Comment

yah well it aint so silly when u check out the video I found it quite nice and lol don't worry Wraithraiser theres loads of strong female archers that can handle having 3 kids like heck one good look at her says it all she'll live but the mage not so much skinny yet cute body but some things
                      could go wrong (I worry about that) I'm thinking when u say it cost a kidney and three livers that's how much it'd take for a mage to have ur kids
                      tell me I'm wrong bro and anyways I have feeling I was completely wrong right there. Oh and no more cigarette for u buddy *takes it ur cigarette* here drink this *hand u a MONSTER drink* I've got 8 packs of these drinks in the fridge now lemme get my Hershey's bar in a few mins T.T
                      Last edited by LadyKayla; 07-10-2014, 06:45 PM.
                      I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

See this is why we can't have an auction house people would be selling their children for loot
                        S435 Witchlight bluffs
                        Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                        39k BR *Hercules

Comment

We don't mind chatter about what's coming up soon, but we aren't even close to 3.0 yet, let alone going to see 3.5 at any point this year.

So, let's try to reel ourselves back in a bit, and table the discussion about children till it can be even remotely considered as coming soon.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                          X