Add a map to Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a map to Battlegrounds

This may be a dumb idea but why not add a map to the Battlegrounds just like Amethyst mine does? This would be more useful for the people that are just there to cart and do not plan on attacking. It is very easy to misclick and attack somebody you don't want to. Plus, if you would save wear and tear on your mouse. This game is bad enough on your mouse.

Is there a legitimate reason there is no map?

Yeah map would be good. The newer players on wartune will get to know the map and the key points in battlegrounds. There also should be a map on guild battle. As a guild master i have have to explain a lot where mystery tower and ward tower is at.
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
      Yeah map would be good. The newer players on wartune will get to know the map and the key points in battlegrounds. There also should be a map on guild battle. As a guild master i have have to explain a lot where mystery tower and ward tower is at.
      We created our map of GB area over a year ago and put it on our guild forum.
      If there's anyone new, we send him there to take a look at this not to be confused during the GB.
      If a member doesn't follow, he's kicked from the GB list.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
        I have suggested this in the past before. But +1 to this

Comment

Working...
        X