Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Quarry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Quarry

Its been a long time and yet Guild Quarry hasn't been released. So is quarry going to be Coming Soon in the new patches are its going to stay there everyday and say Guild Quarry Coming Soon! And another thing is what would be in the guild quarry? . It should be new. Probably something like collecting resources once per day for upgrading guild buildings. Or getting guild wealth depending on the guild level. Maybe the quarry could be beneficial for every single player thats in the quarry. What ideas do you guys think of?
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

When I first saw guild quarry I was and am still hoping it will be a way for players to trade things in their inventory to other players, that is one thing I really miss in wartune which I think they should include. I do hope that they will make the guild quarry available soon... no matter what it is.
    "Remember, have fun playing." - Irori

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
      Its been a long time and yet Guild Quarry hasn't been released. So is quarry going to be Coming Soon in the new patches are its going to stay there everyday and say Guild Quarry Coming Soon! And another thing is what would be in the guild quarry? . It should be new. Probably something like collecting resources once per day for upgrading guild buildings. Or getting guild wealth depending on the guild level. Maybe the quarry could be beneficial for every single player thats in the quarry. What ideas do you guys think of?
      Hello.
      Nothing related to it has been announced so far,so couldn't really say when we should be expecting this.

Comment

Working...
      X