No announcement yet.

Soul crystal exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In future more things will get add up to that SC Exchange, like we had Runes this time
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      Yes but non spenders get gems frome both SC, and Whisp the some alredy have max soul can max get gems frome Whisp.
      Its feels like the non spenders get alot more gems that the some alredy ben owning lvl 80 soul for a while.

Its feels like the non spenders gain more that the spenders do, just dont spend man gonna have same lvl as the spenders has with everything has max limit + gain more for man have ben waiting.

The non spenders gonna grow more br that spenders if them keep up like them do now.
      lol someone is mad that none cashers is getting stronger... ''facepalm''
      Name: Executioner
      Class: Critical Knight
      Sylph: Hercules **
      Server: S42 (Kabam)
      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
      Guild: Paradox

Comment

actually those runes are very good 10k sc = 2000 runes which is 100k exp so u can max chaos or amnesia rune plus more whips which will be rewarding on whip event and give more gem packs plus better gold gain which means much more gold than soul engrave gives to astral

and than imagine if they included gem packs

I was already thinking to take exchange just for runes but if gems would have been included I would certainly go for it

Comment

Wel alot of people maxed their runes, by using exchange to runestones and then they desided to take it away. So I realy don't know what they realy are thinking about. So I realy think they should make some event for old and new members, if they realy want this game to keep going on. It is realy demorilising to fight people with maxed out runes and they spended no balens. But then again R2 never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            In future more things will get add up to that SC Exchange, like we had Runes this time
            I don't have any RUNES>..... on mmy exchange for SC its only gold. 100 SC for 50k gold. What a worthless event
            Archer hoarder

Comment

stop necro'ing dead threads lol

also notice how good the exchange was and people were still whining, now look what we got lol

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                stop necro'ing dead threads lol

also notice how good the exchange was and people were still whining, now look what we got lol
                Soul engraving give way better rewards than the sc exchange, if you haven't noticed
                That being said, hope there's no nerf on rewards for soul engraving.. :P
                "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
                X