Soul crystal exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul crystal exchange

I dont understand why you not include 1 x lvl 1-3 gem pack into ech exchange reward here.

All non spenders catch up the bigre spenders, we some has ben buying Soul Crystal pack and Whisp pack and max out both SC and Stabels but not max lvls.

People some still have not 80 soul lvls them get SC in return 1-3 gem pack alot of stuff we some has spend alot of balens for max out it before gems pack coming into the reward we get only like some Whisp.
    But all non spenders pass us in the gems. Them get like 400-500 x gems and like 10-15k Whisp in return when them spend like 50k SC into exchange.

We spend 50k Whisp in Exchange get like 3k Whisp only them both get bettre gems and same soul lvls as the bigest spenders.
    We should get atless 2 Whisp and 1xlvl 1-3 gem pack per 10 SC.

If we need to keep the same distance we need buy like 1000-2000 gems frome shop echo month for keep the same distance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	soul crystal exchange.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	1752844
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

jeeee you should be happy they even made an event to exchange the extras you have not sulk over not getting enough free stuff and you want 1 gem pack per 10 you exchange plus 2 whips? thats stupid those using the sc have to use 100 (not 10) to get a reward so essentially you are asking to be given 10X the free gems and you want broken amounts of whips as well? your insane... the actual consume one doesnt give any whips this time round either....

Comment

I have around 100 sc( maybe just a little bit more), which means that with 100 Sc i could get 20 whips, which is the same amount we get with Runes if we exchange them for the same 100 Sc..... It's not that i'm disappointed ( which i'm not xD ), because we can get Sc from the Jewel Hunt as it's free if we use just the 20 attempts we have. It may not be a big deal but it's still a decent help for me ( we also get 5 whips from jewel hunt too lol ).
      I'm speaking as a non-casher myself as i haven't donated to this game with a single cent yet but i feel great just because i have Sc to exchange for whips. But yes i do agree that jewels lvl 1-3 should be added in these kind of events as well.
      Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

i think you just have to hope gems will be an event reward for the next whip event. Having more whips from the exchange vs the non-casher, will help some.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          i think you just have to hope gems will be an event reward for the next whip event. Having more whips from the exchange vs the non-casher, will help some.
          Yes but non spenders get gems frome both SC, and Whisp the some alredy have max soul can max get gems frome Whisp.
          Its feels like the non spenders get alot more gems that the some alredy ben owning lvl 80 soul for a while.

Its feels like the non spenders gain more that the spenders do, just dont spend man gonna have same lvl as the spenders has with everything has max limit + gain more for man have ben waiting.

The non spenders gonna grow more br that spenders if them keep up like them do now.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            It will do for sure. Max gem lvls i synthetized were lvl4 gems 0.0. Any reward from gems, Sc or whips is welcome xD.
            Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Yes but non spenders get gems frome both SC, and Whisp the some alredy have max soul can max get gems frome Whisp.
              Its feels like the non spenders get alot more gems that the some alredy ben owning lvl 80 soul for a while.

Its feels like the non spenders gain more that the spenders do, just dont spend man gonna have same lvl as the spenders has with everything has max limit + gain more for man have ben waiting.

The non spenders gonna grow more br that spenders if them keep up like them do now.
              But you still get this extra whips, they who engraving dont get whips to use on next whip events. But then if not gem is included in next whip event I can see its maybe not fair. And you asking for 1 gem for each 10 SC while they who engrave only get 1 each 100.

Comment

IF they had gems into the exchange it should be AT LEAST exchange 100 sc for 1 gem pack to be equal with the reward for the use of sc... personally i think it is fine as it is. You as a casher spent money to get max soul engraving FASTER always the noncasher will eventually catch up with time and thats how it should be. you got a decent chunck of time beating them up before this plus you got rewards from previous events, remember it was your choice to spend to get faster rather than wait. it is very nice of r2 to give this exchange event for you so you can get more whips... these extra whips actually help you "keep your lead" as you wanted because with virtually unlimited new mounts being released you pretty much wont cap your stables out in everything so you get a lot more stats there not to mention the extra whips from this will get you more free stuff in the next whip event. honestly this exchange is perfectly fine as is and doesnt really need a change, adding gem packs into every reward is just broken. potentially i can see it being ok if they modified it so you traded 100 sc for 1X gem pack plus either the gold or whips or runestones (obviously uping the amount to 100 exchanged)

Comment

what about just adding a 100 soul exchange with the same prices as engraving?

That way, heavy cashers get the same rewards as non-cashers. maybe throw in a rune level item or something, to give them something for spending cash.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                    what about just adding a 100 soul exchange with the same prices as engraving?

That way, heavy cashers get the same rewards as non-cashers. maybe throw in a rune level item or something, to give them something for spending cash.
                    That would be a good option, same rewards.

Comment

Can I have your lv.80 SC? so I can catch up.

PS: you should spend 5000 USD at Proficient City in VIP, than get into Elite Club and complain there, it's where all the super whiners gather.

Complaining on R2 doesn't do you anything.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Can I have your lv.80 SC? so I can catch up.

PS: you should spend 5000 USD at Proficient City in VIP, than get into Elite Club and complain there, it's where all the super whiners gather.

Complaining on R2 doesn't do you anything.
                        Super whiners? hardly, better ♥♥♥♥ before you open your dumb little mouth again.

These guys work hard to make this game better for all of you ♥♥♥♥ out here and you don't even realize it.
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-11-2014, 12:32 PM. Reason: be nice!

Comment

I can understand Taggen/dwmedia's problem. the reward for whip event is lower that SC engrave event's rewards. 1 whip + 5 SC + 1 lvl1-3 gem pack is considerately lower than 30 sc + 100k gold+ 100k daru + 1 lvl1-5 gem pack.

why dont we make it this way: the reward for train 20x whip has the same reward value with engraving 100 sc. make it 5 whip + 5sc + 100k gold + 100k daru + 1 lvl1-5 gem pack.

that way those who maxed their soul engrave can trade their SC to whip with 5:1 conversion rate without felt being cheated.

ps: please dont make this post as an excuse to nerf the next sc event's rewards, devs.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Super whiners? hardly, better ♥♥♥♥ before you open your dumb little mouth again.

These guys work hard to make this game better for all of you ♥♥♥♥ out here and you don't even realize it.
                            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            ps: please dont make this post as an excuse to nerf the next sc event's rewards, devs.
                            There your reply winlord to my post.

Why did you think SC/Whip events got nerfed and removed event tokens? To make the game better? lol....
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-11-2014, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              There your reply winlord to my post.

Why did you think SC/Whip events got nerfed and removed event tokens? To make the game better? lol....
                              It has nothing to do with Elite Club members, you ♥♥♥♥. It was the company's decision.

EC members work relentlessly to make the events better by making them unlimited and fighting for new exchanges and stuff for ALL the players.

Keep crying on the forum, you super whiner, you will get nowhere.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-11-2014, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X