X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dwmedia
    started a topic Soul crystal exchange

Soul crystal exchange

I dont understand why you not include 1 x lvl 1-3 gem pack into ech exchange reward here.

All non spenders catch up the bigre spenders, we some has ben buying Soul Crystal pack and Whisp pack and max out both SC and Stabels but not max lvls.

People some still have not 80 soul lvls them get SC in return 1-3 gem pack alot of stuff we some has spend alot of balens for max out it before gems pack coming into the reward we get only like some Whisp.
    But all non spenders pass us in the gems. Them get like 400-500 x gems and like 10-15k Whisp in return when them spend like 50k SC into exchange.

We spend 50k Whisp in Exchange get like 3k Whisp only them both get bettre gems and same soul lvls as the bigest spenders.
    We should get atless 2 Whisp and 1xlvl 1-3 gem pack per 10 SC.

If we need to keep the same distance we need buy like 1000-2000 gems frome shop echo month for keep the same distance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	soul crystal exchange.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	1752844

• Imonseph
    replied
    Originally posted by MsKink View Post
    stop necro'ing dead threads lol

also notice how good the exchange was and people were still whining, now look what we got lol
    Soul engraving give way better rewards than the sc exchange, if you haven't noticed
    That being said, hope there's no nerf on rewards for soul engraving.. :P

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    stop necro'ing dead threads lol

also notice how good the exchange was and people were still whining, now look what we got lol

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    In future more things will get add up to that SC Exchange, like we had Runes this time
    I don't have any RUNES>..... on mmy exchange for SC its only gold. 100 SC for 50k gold. What a worthless event

Leave a comment:

• Kravet
    replied
    Wel alot of people maxed their runes, by using exchange to runestones and then they desided to take it away. So I realy don't know what they realy are thinking about. So I realy think they should make some event for old and new members, if they realy want this game to keep going on. It is realy demorilising to fight people with maxed out runes and they spended no balens. But then again R2 never learn.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    actually those runes are very good 10k sc = 2000 runes which is 100k exp so u can max chaos or amnesia rune plus more whips which will be rewarding on whip event and give more gem packs plus better gold gain which means much more gold than soul engrave gives to astral

and than imagine if they included gem packs

I was already thinking to take exchange just for runes but if gems would have been included I would certainly go for it

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    Yes but non spenders get gems frome both SC, and Whisp the some alredy have max soul can max get gems frome Whisp.
    Its feels like the non spenders get alot more gems that the some alredy ben owning lvl 80 soul for a while.

Its feels like the non spenders gain more that the spenders do, just dont spend man gonna have same lvl as the spenders has with everything has max limit + gain more for man have ben waiting.

The non spenders gonna grow more br that spenders if them keep up like them do now.
    lol someone is mad that none cashers is getting stronger... ''facepalm''

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    In future more things will get add up to that SC Exchange, like we had Runes this time

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    There your reply winlord to my post.

Why did you think SC/Whip events got nerfed and removed event tokens? To make the game better? lol....
    It has nothing to do with Elite Club members, you ♥♥♥♥. It was the company's decision.

EC members work relentlessly to make the events better by making them unlimited and fighting for new exchanges and stuff for ALL the players.

Keep crying on the forum, you super whiner, you will get nowhere.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-11-2014, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Super whiners? hardly, better ♥♥♥♥ before you open your dumb little mouth again.

These guys work hard to make this game better for all of you ♥♥♥♥ out here and you don't even realize it.
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    ps: please dont make this post as an excuse to nerf the next sc event's rewards, devs.
    There your reply winlord to my post.

Why did you think SC/Whip events got nerfed and removed event tokens? To make the game better? lol....
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-11-2014, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    I can understand Taggen/dwmedia's problem. the reward for whip event is lower that SC engrave event's rewards. 1 whip + 5 SC + 1 lvl1-3 gem pack is considerately lower than 30 sc + 100k gold+ 100k daru + 1 lvl1-5 gem pack.

why dont we make it this way: the reward for train 20x whip has the same reward value with engraving 100 sc. make it 5 whip + 5sc + 100k gold + 100k daru + 1 lvl1-5 gem pack.

that way those who maxed their soul engrave can trade their SC to whip with 5:1 conversion rate without felt being cheated.

ps: please dont make this post as an excuse to nerf the next sc event's rewards, devs.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Can I have your lv.80 SC? so I can catch up.

PS: you should spend 5000 USD at Proficient City in VIP, than get into Elite Club and complain there, it's where all the super whiners gather.

Complaining on R2 doesn't do you anything.
    Super whiners? hardly, better ♥♥♥♥ before you open your dumb little mouth again.

These guys work hard to make this game better for all of you ♥♥♥♥ out here and you don't even realize it.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-11-2014, 12:32 PM. Reason: be nice!

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Can I have your lv.80 SC? so I can catch up.

PS: you should spend 5000 USD at Proficient City in VIP, than get into Elite Club and complain there, it's where all the super whiners gather.

Complaining on R2 doesn't do you anything.

Leave a comment:

• R237398362
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    what about just adding a 100 soul exchange with the same prices as engraving?

That way, heavy cashers get the same rewards as non-cashers. maybe throw in a rune level item or something, to give them something for spending cash.
    That would be a good option, same rewards.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    what about just adding a 100 soul exchange with the same prices as engraving?

That way, heavy cashers get the same rewards as non-cashers. maybe throw in a rune level item or something, to give them something for spending cash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X