soul engraving event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul engraving event

Scenario: I had engraved 3600 times, meaning I can get the prize 36 times. However, I decided not to claim it today, but instead claim it the next day. Will I be able to claim it (still 36 the next day), or will the counter reset (the next day, 36 will become 0 again; hence, I get no reward)?
    S292 Archer level 46
    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

You can claim later, but why would you? lol

You get busy/forget/lose internet/meteor falls and event ends and you lose out.

Comment

SC event started 7/11. Astral event will start the next day. Got it? ^_^v
      S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Gold doesn't expire.

Comment

Plunders.
          And I ran out of energy to move my city to a lower level map.
          S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
            Plunders.
            And I ran out of energy to move my city to a lower level map.
            That is entirely your fault CrazyDude9.

In fact, I think it is entirely crazy, the act of a crazy dude, that you would not collect the rewards now and risk getting them Cupcaked eventually. Why? Because you are CrazyDude9.

Plunders only plunder 100k of your gold. What is that compared to you losing 10m gold and so many soul crystals. Please use your cupcake.

Comment

Good comment AA.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post

In fact, I think it is entirely crazy, the act of a crazy dude, that you would not collect the rewards now and risk getting them Cupcaked eventually. Why? Because you are CrazyDude9.

Plunders only plunder 100k of your gold. What is that compared to you losing 10m gold and so many soul crystals. Please use your cupcake.
                If he's got 10M he'd lose 1M gold, not 100k

Comment

Max you can plunder is 800k.

Comment

I will just wait and engrave my soul tomorrow. In that way, I dont have to store the gold and can use that gold in astral event...

I just engraved some of the SC because needed inventory space, but I claimed the reward instantly

Comment

Here is my trick, craft 80 set, get 60M gold and... it's all gone!!!

Comment

Woah, hey there, hold on.
                        I know that it was my fault for being impatient. I have recognized that already. That is why I am asking the question to somehow make a remedy my mistake. Point taken? Good.
                        Now, you don't have the right to insult me. Who are you anyway? What gives you the right to speak rudely of me when you barely know me?
                        And you did not even bother answering my question. If you have nothing good to say, nor can you be of any help, then don't speak at all.
                        S292 Archer level 46

S479 Knight Level 80

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                          Woah, hey there, hold on.
                          I know that it was my fault for being impatient. I have recognized that already. That is why I am asking the question to somehow make a remedy my mistake. Point taken? Good.
                          Now, you don't have the right to insult me. Who are you anyway? What gives you the right to speak rudely of me when you barely know me?
                          And you did not even bother answering my question. If you have nothing good to say, nor can you be of any help, then don't speak at all.
                          Wow &(*&$^# someone's getting really agitated!!! Gold is really useless anyway so my suggestion is for your best interests, *&*(.

Are you the only one who is agitated? I am also agitated ^&$Q#@^%& because soul crystal engraving event did not give us more soul crystals, I was hoping for a 100% return rate, i.e. engraving 100 crystals will give 100 crystals.

Comment

Last Soul Crystal event I left it to claim until next day no problems.
                            Reason being had to go somewhere in a hurry.

Comment

Wow &(*&$^# someone's getting really agitated!!! Gold is really useless anyway so my suggestion is for your best interests, *&*(.

Are you the only one who is agitated? I am also agitated ^&$Q#@^%& because soul crystal engraving event did not give us more soul crystals, I was hoping for a 100% return rate, i.e. engraving 100 crystals will give 100 crystals.
                              I was hoping that engraving 100 crystals will give 100 whips +100 runes.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X