X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Max you can plunder is 800k.
    Thanks for the info.
    I only new it's 10%, never heard of any cap since biggest plunders I've ever heard of were 500kish.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      Thanks for the info.
      I only new it's 10%, never heard of any cap since biggest plunders I've ever heard of were 500kish.
      it depends on your level though, 10 k gold per level, only lvl 80 players can get 800 k gold from plunders

Comment

I would collect all bonuses from the scs I have engraved instantly to avoid unforseen loss.

Comment

1) Astral? is that the do 100 time thing? or a different thing, I don't even bother to check on Blogs anymore.
          (edit: went to check myself, ppls here are lazy, and it's capture orange/red astral, one time deal) - I assume capturing Energine doesn't work like last time too.

2) Gold doesn't expire... however once you hit your Gold Capacity, you receive zero gold from Gold Mine, City Gold, and Farm (you can't harvest).
          I counted at least 300,000~500,000 gold gain a day from those 3.

3) yes, plunder... it's 10% of gold the player your attack, however the MAX gold gain from plunder is based on player level.

IE:
          Dude.A is level 60 with 500,000 gold on him, you get 50,000 gold from plunder
          Dude.B is level 60 with 7,000,000 gold on him, you get 600,000 gold from plunder

Basically 10% gold if the player have gold less than level cap.
          level 10 = 100,000 gold max plunder
          level 50 = 500,000 gold max plunder
          level 80 = 800,000 gold max plunder

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
          Last Soul Crystal event I left it to claim until next day no problems.
          Reason being had to go somewhere in a hurry.
          WoW, the only person that actually answered instead of being a troll like others.
          Last edited by anichaos; 07-11-2014, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X