hi i have aobe flash player bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi i have aobe flash player bug?

when i ever startthe game and choose server when loading end i get small adobe flash player setting window that ask me to allow the game to save unlimited data and game info in my laptop and here is the biggest problem i can't press the allow or deny key or anything in the screen so what to do???

Try with another browser, I know for sure that Maxthon browser has that issue for me occasionally. If you need to do it on that browser, you'll need to go into your flash player settings and allow it manually, if there's a way to do it. What browser are you using by the way? maybe a player here will have a fix for it!

Comment

i have Internet Explorer

Comment

Originally posted by xhmodex View Post
        i have Internet Explorer
        would be helpful if you state which version and what your OS is.
        if it;s below 9, scrap it. change other browser. old IE is one of the worst browsers.
        if it's IE 11 but you used win xp/vista, scrap it. change other browser.
        if it's both, IE below 9 and your OS is xp/vista, time to move to the 21st century.

anyway, try maxthon or komodo browser.
        Google chrome also works beautifully, but you must disable chrome's own pepper flash first so it wont conflicted with adobe's flash player.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

how to stop chrome pepper flash?

Comment

and i have windoes 7 ultimate 32 bit build 7600 hp laptop and explorer 9

Comment

how to stop chrome pepper flash?
              type: chrome://plugins in the omnibox, then click the cross(+) symbol on top right of page. search the "adobe flash player" category(usually first or second category), and you will find 2 (or more) flash players. disable the other flash players except the one you using.
              usually the pepper flash's location is : C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash\flashversion\pepflashplayer.dll
              the one in blue text depends on your setting.
              edit: im not 100% sure, but some people said disabling Silverlight also helps. it's an application framework similar to flash so there are possibilties they might interfere with eachother.
              and i have windoes 7 ultimate 32 bit build 7600 hp laptop and explorer 9
              hmm i think maxthon and chrome are the best for your laptop, move to them. dont worry about losing your flash cache and loading everything from zero, it still loads on the other browsers.
              Last edited by Arlad; 07-11-2014, 11:22 AM. Reason: additional info
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Try updating your flash player and disable hardware acceleration
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                  Try with another browser, I know for sure that Maxthon browser has that issue for me occasionally. If you need to do it on that browser, you'll need to go into your flash player settings and allow it manually, if there's a way to do it. What browser are you using by the way? maybe a player here will have a fix for it!
                  This is what I do most of the time

Comment

Working...
                  X