Lower Costs of inventory spaces unlock pleeeeeeeeease

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Costs of inventory spaces unlock pleeeeeeeeease

it was already discussed a million times or even more , and still the extra 2 pages of inventory cost over 130 USDollars to unlock . as everyone knows , when u transformed the vouchers into bound balens AGEEESSSSS agoooooo , as promised all items bought with vouchers had 1/20 convert ratio into balens/BB cost ............ EXCEPT INVENTORY and SKILL RESET . may i ask when r u planning on doing that ? u r torturing players with so many event items and no single spot in guild vault or inventory , u r forcing us to pay 130+++++++++++++ USD for the inventory unlock.
    u have many maintenance/patches scheduled so often and we dont say a word of missing wb, bgs , tanks or even lag , it brings something new and we r willing to pay the cost for it , but at least make a patch of something useful not just new clothing and new mounts like we r 10 year old girls playing with bunnies and dolls.
    please focus on finishing ur work before getting into another one , loose hanging ends r a PIA
    YES
    86.67%
    NO
    13.33%

Heres some things you could do for more space-
    *Give Out roses
    * Sell unnecessary Items
    *Keep Important, Precious and Items that aren't meant for your level in the Guild Vault.Keep the things you need daily in your Inventory. This way it creates separation and organization of your items.
    *If you have too many Gems Of Different Types Convert Them to One Type and Try to Synthesize a Level 6 PATK or PDEF Gem, Its really your choice.
    *Recycle Unnecessary Equipments.
    *Synthesize Your Luck Stones to Higher Level Stones. (It Will be Helpful For Higher Level Gears)
    These are some of the things i would do for more space.
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

i have full the warehouse, and just first and half of the second inventory , and 90% is full, and i cant buy another inventory spaces cuz I can not afford ...

Comment

@Krishna6000 : thanks for ur tips , sadly i done all that already , but there r many types of important items ( legendary stones - shards \7 different spots/ - shadow crystals - vip tokens - 2 rows of SCrystals - 1 row of MWhips - 6 kinds of star tears - star sands and shards - refinment crystals and lock - fashion core , fashion shards and GL charm - insigna \ if i use those to buy new shards i get one new spot taken so i go easy on buying now / - crypt tokens - three rows of pots and scrolls of all types and lvls - one row of crit gems all lvls ) .

this is the total not specified list of my inventory and guild vault , there r little things not mentioned which take one or two spots each but they all add up , i cant sell any of these and i cant gt more space as they grow daily ( SC-Whips-insgina , at least these increase like rabbits ) , i tried every trick in the book , organized them and kept unneeded items in mail but until when , soon or later expiry date is gonna come and i am gonna be flooded

Comment

Go To Arena Shop, Buy Level 3 Exp BookS and Sell for a huge profit. Why don't you train mount or engrave? Use up the VIP tokens.
          Name- MrGaD
          Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
          Level- 59
          Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
            Go To Arena Shop, Buy Level 3 Exp BookS and Sell for a huge profit. Why don't you train mount or engrave? Use up the VIP tokens.
            You do realize that mount whips and soul crystals pile up big time between events? Or are you one that has nothing to do bu give pretty useless tips. He wont buy xp books in arena shop because he needs to buy shards for gear. If you dont realize how hard it is for EVERYONE to keep inventory from becoming full then you are delusitonal. Even forum moderators want the inventory price to be lower or to have 9999 stacking.

Comment

Trying to help out and your over here barfing out. If they need space they can use whips and engrave if they really need space. Or Else its gonna pile up.
              Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              You do realize that mount whips and soul crystals pile up big time between events? Or are you one that has nothing to do bu give pretty useless tips. He wont buy xp books in arena shop because he needs to buy shards for gear. If you dont realize how hard it is for EVERYONE to keep inventory from becoming full then you are delusitonal. Even forum moderators want the inventory price to be lower or to have 9999 stacking.
              Name- MrGaD
              Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
              Level- 59
              Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

@Krishna6000 : u cant just use whip and soul crystals without event , it is just a waste of resources cuz during events u get good rewards for training ur mount or engraving plus a return of ur used items ( 5 whips gives items and 1 whip back , 100 SC gives items and 30 SC back ) , and same thing goes for insigna , exp books r the worst thing u can buy in arena shop , like Zeak said , i do need shards still cuz i am not full lvl 70 legendary yet , missing two pieces HOWEVER i cant buy the shards cuz it will take one spot and believe me it counts and insigna flow will refill what i spent

i am not asking for too much , i am not saying give us free balens or free mounts or free anything , i want to have the same opportunity the older servers had when they had vouchers and everyone could unlock the inventory without paying a single dime
                can we get a poll please to see how many support and how many are against ? thanks
                Last edited by Sylvannah; 07-14-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

It's insane that this wasn't done when the switch from vouchers to bound balens happened.

Comment

yes pls just unlock all inventory spaces because vouchers are easy to get but now its very hard to unlock everything with bound balens

Comment

Working...
                    X