X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael509
    started a topic idea for hades and apollo sylphs

idea for hades and apollo sylphs

hi guys had an idea about another way to get the hades and Apollo sylphs. you know the mount in mine for 20k amethyst. why not have hades and Apollo sylphs there for 100k amethyst. they could even add the sylph stars tears in there for 150k amethyst for one star.
    Last edited by michael509; 07-16-2014, 07:18 PM.

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    More sylph = more sacrificing = more sepelcrums = I can has stronger Medusa.

Leave a comment:

• Tenk♫♫
    replied
    Originally posted by michael509 View Post
    don't think I would make it so much because in time those sylph will be the weak one's and 500k would take way too long and it a little to demanding there all ready over priced no need to add to it lol :P
    Was jking , i got both so, don't need xd

Leave a comment:

• KiNGR3BL
    replied
    Originally posted by michael509 View Post
    hi guys had an idea about another way to get the hades and Apollo sylphs. you know the mount in mine for 20k amethyst. why not have hades and Apollo sylphs there for 100k amethyst. they could even add the sylph stars tears in there for 150k amethyst for one star.
    I think that would be pretty fun but I don't think it should be in the 100k I was think more like 50k amethyst for Apollo or the Hades. And the tear stars should be bout 30k for 1 star. I mean amethyst is hard to get unless u go around attacking EVERYBODY and its kinda hard when they all 40k BR above u.

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    I can get behind this.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    At least that would make AM fun again, cause most people would be trying to get more than 400 amethyst per day

Leave a comment:

• michael509
    replied
    mhmmm

Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
    make it 500k amethyst,
    don't think I would make it so much because in time those sylph will be the weak one's and 500k would take way too long and it a little to demanding there all ready over priced no need to add to it lol :P

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    This is actually a good idea, and means for those that put the time into it they can actually get a powerful sylph. Even if it means sacrificing whips, fate stones, and other such rewards from amethyst mines.

Leave a comment:

• Tenk♫♫
    replied
    make it 500k amethyst,

Leave a comment:

• michael509
    replied
    thinking sylphs because there are already four free mount's.

Leave a comment:

• R237398362
    replied
    Well better if they add more mounts for Amethyst instead.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X