Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

beam of light events are horrible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beam of light events are horrible

This set of events is horrid. I've done every event and I'll be lucky to walk away with some kyanite. Only people that make out are the big spenders as normal. The rest of us get jack squat.

I agree with you, well i can't complain bout gem and sc event but yes at this rate with 6 beam of light that i have meh...
    East coast archer.

Comment

Have 18 beam of light atm , bought 0 boxes , so Its not that bad
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

It's a luck thing, you got it or you don't. Tbh the exchange is relatively **** one way or another, not many great items on it (maybe clothing if you're non-cash or w/e) I just get cores if I have enough beams if not meh w/e. Mount would be nice but not bothered. Individual quests are being fairly generous, gem/sc/mahra from sylph arena... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
          Have 18 beam of light atm , bought 0 boxes , so Its not that bad
          i guess you're lucky, im stuck with 10 while i done every events that give boxes. heck, yesterday i dont even got any beam of light from those 4 free boxes.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I've noticed the drop chance for Beams to be ridiculously low. It's far worse then any previous event.
            Name: Phoenixia
            Server: R2 S-319
            Class: Mage
            BR: 911k
            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

indeed it is lol... but yh its a company they need to make money and getting people to cash, if events are too good, almost none would spend on things like cores because they are so easy to get...
              The colors, The grey
              The fire, The smoke,
              The lights, The dark
              To speak or to choke
              The words, That hurts
              The truth, The lies
              The wishpers, the noise
              Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

Remember this is the 1st part of July Event. and is usually like this.
                the main and proper event will come after the patch. ie. 16th July
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                  Remember this is the 1st part of July Event. and is usually like this.
                  the main and proper event will come after the patch. ie. 16th July
                  the 2nd part wouldnt use beam of light as the event item. we here are complaining about beam of light, not the next event item,
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You can not even get clothing without cashing this event.

Comment

M'hm.
                      I must have been really lucky because with the first box I got, I got 1m gold. Since then, all I've been getting has been 80,000 gold. As far as I'm aware, I've only had 4 Beams of Light. So, yes...This event really is a spear up the backside. As usual, only the cashers can get the goods that are worth trying for.
                      To Willow:
                      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

so no one got a free mount from those free boxes yet? I'm pretty sure they rigged it to have some noob get the mount for free by now already...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

There's been a few free mounts in my guild on S381 and you guys must be unlucky as I have 24 beams of light and haven't bought one box.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchMageDaze View Post
                            There's been a few free mounts in my guild on S381 and you guys must be unlucky as I have 24 beams of light and haven't bought one box.
                            Did not buy any boxes? LOLOLOL

Either
                            1) You are a liar, or
                            2) You "haven't bought one box", but you bought 200 boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              so no one got a free mount from those free boxes yet? I'm pretty sure they rigged it to have some noob get the mount for free by now already...
                              my guildie got free mount from last 3 (or 2?) events in a row lol
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                              X