No announcement yet.

beam of light events are horrible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 28 beam of light and got mount. I havent bought a single box. I did spend a little to upgrade my weapon from 5 to 6 during that event on good luck charms but thats it.

Kismet
    Kabam Server 13

Comment

have purchased 0 boxes and have 36 beams of light and got mount for free too. its just luck
      [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
        Did not buy any boxes? LOLOLOL

Either
        1) You are a liar, or
        2) You "haven't bought one box", but you bought 200 boxes.
        If you can't prove to us that you're level 21 in fishing, then it means you're a 'you know that'....

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          so no one got a free mount from those free boxes yet? I'm pretty sure they rigged it to have some noob get the mount for free by now already...
          i got the mount free after comming home from a weeks holyday where my sitter had gotten me 11-20 free chests so there are some lucky ppl still out there. and dont think im a noob with 165k br

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            so no one got a free mount from those free boxes yet? I'm pretty sure they rigged it to have some noob get the mount for free by now already...
            YES so many noobs on my server have the free mounts, when half of them log in like twice a week. Takes the ****!

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
              I've noticed the drop chance for Beams to be ridiculously low. It's far worse then any previous event.
              false. it's still at 50%

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                M'hm.
                I must have been really lucky because with the first box I got, I got 1m gold. Since then, all I've been getting has been 80,000 gold. As far as I'm aware, I've only had 4 Beams of Light. So, yes...This event really is a spear up the backside. As usual, only the cashers can get the goods that are worth trying for.
                you mean, as usual the cashers will pay $150 for a $80 mount and non cashers will cry because they couldn't get it for "free".

Comment

it's just that r2 have a crapy decision about events luck come on it's not about luck all about player level and battle rating... except cashers lower lvl/br players have bigger chance to get something good from free boxes it's a fact and i have tested it i have 10 chars in diferent servers my best char didn't get anything good other chars with 100k+ br less got mostly the best items from 1st second box

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                    it's just that r2 have a crapy decision about events luck come on it's not about luck all about player level and battle rating... except cashers lower lvl/br players have bigger chance to get something good from free boxes it's a fact and i have tested it i have 10 chars in diferent servers my best char didn't get anything good other chars with 100k+ br less got mostly the best items from 1st second box
                    I would agree with this. R2 Dev told me players are separated based on how much money you spend. The highest cashers get the worse drops because they will just continue to buy anyway. The low or non casher has the best odds, hoping to lure them into spending in the future. All groups have still have a chance, just high casher is much lower. Its a simple algorithm.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                      YES so many noobs on my server have the free mounts, when half of them log in like twice a week. Takes the ****!
                      True most players getting those mounts for free are random non-casher noobs.I always buy some bboxes and never get anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BuxomWench View Post
                        have purchased 0 boxes and have 36 beams of light and got mount for free too. its just luck
                        it's not luck, it's a chance based on how much u cash.

gratz, btw

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                          Did not buy any boxes? LOLOLOL

Either
                          1) You are a liar, or
                          2) You "haven't bought one box", but you bought 200 boxes.
                          OR he did clothing identification event a lot... each turn in of that event gave an event box....

Comment

bought 200 boxes, no mount. cant even exchange for the mount. soooo yeah people that are defending R2 arent looking at the whole picture.

Comment

This is hands down the worst event we have had. They did GREAT in the last event. Giving 5 awards was a GENIUS idea, even though the exchange list was modified for it... it made people feel like they were getting more. Also the catacombs chests dropped well more mahra than we are seeing with sepulcrum in this event.

R2/Wartune, go back to the x5 rewards you did with Hero Awards and utilize that conversion and drop ratio over this one. I'm a regular player and stay up to get those 'extra' event rewards I've had 21 beams of light, barely enough for 40 sep. In the first 2 days of the last event, i had 30 mahra on the 3rd day. BTW, i'm only concerned with reward items not things like sc/whips/gems since those don't reward them.
                              Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                              Guild: Paradox
                              Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                              Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                              80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                              80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                              80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                              80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                                This set of events is horrid. I've done every event and I'll be lucky to walk away with some kyanite. Only people that make out are the big spenders as normal. The rest of us get jack squat.
                                I agree. Why should I even go VIP if they get the same rewards and non-VIP for this event?

Comment

Working...
                                X