Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

damm u red astrals event !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damm u red astrals event !

i spent 60 mil gold manually more then 3 hour and i dont get this ***** red astral!
    wth luck is that? dont start again to tell me is all about luck....
    Have u remove this astral from dropp ? cose its seems u do it.....
    ** this again im sick of u R2 all time liar and wanna make ppl to spent them money in this **** game
    im really pi.ss off now

I'm very sorry you are having a bad day. Some people have bad days, and some people have good days. I'm one of those people who has bad days all of the time, so I totally feel you.

But no, the drop hasn't been removed, it's just a case of having a bad day.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

60 mil actually isn't that much

suppose your daily spending 5 mil gold in astral, did you even get a red astral in 2 weeks?

of course there are ppl get a red with 600K gold, just luck can't blame
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

i got 2 red astral but no yellow with 6m gold today, so yeah it's completely random. although im pretty sure the drop rate is way lower than what we have 2 years ago.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          i got 2 red astral but no yellow with 6m gold today, so yeah it's completely random. although im pretty sure the drop rate is way lower than what we have 2 years ago.
          250mil spent not even 1 yellow one dont talk about a red one damn it

Comment

Manually means without one click capture, right? Somehow doubt you clicked through 60 mill without OCC in hours, unless u used some program *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by R23012838 View Post
              250 mil? you sure? lol

or you mean 25 mil?
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                250 mil? you sure? lol

or you mean 25 mil?
                im not blind when dealing with my gold

Comment

You mean 250k. Even with 2.5m you get a yellow, and dont come with "bad Luck talks" because that's impossible unless you just press the first astral wich would be even more stupid to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
                    You mean 250k. Even with 2.5m you get a yellow, and dont come with "bad Luck talks" because that's impossible unless you just press the first astral wich would be even more stupid to say.
                    see my 1st post dude 250m not 250 k . You know how to differrentiate m and k or not and i only use that one click feature

Comment

Originally posted by THORR_S3 View Post
                      i spent 60 mil gold manually more then 3 hour and i dont get this ***** red astral!
                      wth luck is that? dont start again to tell me is all about luck....
                      Have u remove this astral from dropp ? cose its seems u do it.....
                      ** this again im sick of u R2 all time liar and wanna make ppl to spent them money in this **** game
                      im really pi.ss off now
                      lol. It takes me about an hour to do 5M gold manually on astrals..how did you do 60M in 3 hours? #18 (I only have 40M gold left to do, "only" 8 more hours.. Considering i'll earn more gold throughout the days.. It will probably take me a whole week to do them all xD)

Comment

around 7 M: 4 orange and 1 red

Comment

o_O
                          i have mixed feeling about this.
                          in one hand, i feel sorry for you. in the other hand, i am relieved to see im not the unluckiest player in this game.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            I'm very sorry you are having a bad day. Some people have bad days, and some people have good days. I'm one of those people who has bad days all of the time, so I totally feel you.

But no, the drop hasn't been removed, it's just a case of having a bad day.
                            You are full of you know what.....we were just talking about it in our guild....7 or 8 of us probably spent over 120 million in gold combined and only 2 yellows. I myself spent over 16 million and didn't even get a yellow. Not only R2 lowered the drop rate for the event, but they did it in a huge manner....

Open your eyes man and stop feeding us bull ****. You know it so at least have the decency to not say anything....

Comment

finally got one....ridiculous. People in my guild are starting to get annoyed...lol....

Comment

Working...
                              X