Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

damm u red astrals event !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 mil spent...3 orange..took a half hr off...spent under 1mil and red dropped. can't complain at all

Comment

i read some old thread a long time ago according to it every 800k u get a orange and every 2 mil u get a red..... ofc that was back in the dat
      IGN- Sylph
      Proficient City s165
      Lvl 80
      light casher
      123k br
      28k br purple 1 star gaia
      crit/block build
      guild:Majapahit
      sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
        i read some old thread a long time ago according to it every 800k u get a orange and every 2 mil u get a red..... ofc that was back in the dat
        maybe it was my post. i used to get 1 orange every 1m before we have red astral implemented. after that, it seems harder to get orange astrals.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

this was 1st time i got a red astral during the event. before i always got it shortly before, or after event stopped lol.

now i need an orange >.<

Comment

I almost never get the gold/red astrals during an astral event. The rest of the time, they drop probably on par with average.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I saved 80 SC collect just for Astral,

However... I got 2 orange, and 1 red astral with only 3m gold.

Comment

I got a red astral with... roughly 1.5M. Of course it proofs nothing, as it's basically the only red i have ever got. And that's many months spending gold in astrals..
                " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                Class : Knight
                Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                  I got a red astral with... roughly 1.5M. Of course it proofs nothing, as it's basically the only red i have ever got. And that's many months spending gold in astrals..
                  I've gotten every type of red astral throughout playing, I just turn some of them into EXP, like Holy Mystically, had zero use for that, LOL.

It's also why I have a lot of Star Points saved up, cause I never exchange for an astral before.

Comment

And all your astrals are L10?
                    " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                    Class : Knight
                    Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      I've gotten every type of red astral throughout playing, I just turn some of them into EXP, like Holy Mystically, had zero use for that, LOL.

It's also why I have a lot of Star Points saved up, cause I never exchange for an astral before.

and the point of keeping so much star points is? Thats almost red astral 8 to 9.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I managed to get a red astral out of this one. Still the orange seems to elude me. First time I got a red in an event as well.

Edit: Never mind. Just got an orange.

Edit again: Got another red. Amazing, I can get red astrals twice in one day but decent drops from boxes eludes me every time.
                        Last edited by GuardianAngel47; 07-13-2014, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Got my first red astral during an event, i useally get them day after, then opend the 2 boxes and got 4 whips.

Im so happy now.

Comment

people upset over not being able to get these crappy astral rewards crack me up.

Comment

all a matter of luck... i'll go weeks without seeing a red drop... and then get 4 within a few days. Got a red and about 3 oranges for this event with less than 5m gold being spent. Either way i'd be spending it on improving my astrals so it really doesn't matter.
                              Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

I had no real need to use them as said before...

also you'll need around 45,000 points each for the new astrals (last I saw)

This is my current Astral

Comment

Working...
                                X