No announcement yet.

CASH and NO CASH servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that r2 should release a non-casher and then a casher server 1 by 1 so the non-cashers can have bg's with the non-casher servers so that they can maintain cross server points
    Also later they can have their own class wars too

Comment

What this will change? If you are mediocre player, you will still be one among the non cashers, but then you'll have no excuse and after realising it you will quit even faster than people are doing it now.

Should we have separate servers for people spending on VIP only? Server for those who recharge 20-30$ monthly? And server for those who spend 1k+ each month?
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

just add more mount in arena shop............ for balancing the casher................. or add kyanit shop that sell mount...............

Comment

S371/Zetsuen.
          Honor: GDK
          KNIGHT ☣

Comment

I used to play one MMO where people kept whining/complaining about the cash aspect.
            After 2-3 years, some private servers started coming up with unlimited access to those cash aspects of the game. Those servers usually had huge amount of players in the beginning and nearly none of them after very few weeks, because everyone got bored, since everyone had the same, best items and there was no reason to play any longer.

Comment

if it dosn't involve rolling in money for r2, forget it, they only interested in making money, nothing else
              S459
              IGN: Tenk
              Guild: Glory
              BR: 1,8m+

Comment

i'm agreed to u caballero
                let this request be end

Comment

Hard to do as you have heavy cashers and than the ones like me who put in a little bit once in awhile. So where would you put me? No enough cash to play with the big cashers and yet its cash so I can't play with the non cashers???

Comment

Originally posted by R28968285 View Post
                    Hard to do as you have heavy cashers and than the ones like me who put in a little bit once in awhile. So where would you put me? No enough cash to play with the big cashers and yet its cash so I can't play with the non cashers???
                    Which is why this idea simply wouldn't become a live function in the game. ;D
                    To Willow:
                    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

But it was working before with many more other games. The thing is if you just want to have fun on a server without using money. Of course it is possible for them and it is easy, we pay enough for them to create more then one non-cash server believe me. The idea is old and simple. You can have a game MMO with not cash to boost your account. OR at least to make a server where u pay to log in monthly or 3 months or by year for access only, and inside game not real money.

Comment

OR at least to make a server where u pay to log in monthly or 3 months or by year for access only, and inside game not real money.
                        I would rather play F2P with P2W content inside
                        AeonFlux
                        Mage
                        S3 Worg Lair Europe
                        OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                        X