Skytrail 2/9 tips!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytrail 2/9 tips!!!

I am 140k br mage with 47k matk WD lvl 10 or i can use red crit lvl9 having 3,4k crit and deter lvl10(use those two for wb only).

Slyph i have gaia 26k and pan 14,5k. Y pan should do more damage but is hardly there since i lose 5% attack buff from gaia plus gaia does far better damage per form.

Now i wanna damn kill that 2/9 to get last tear i need for my puppy otherwise i wouldnt care.

That boss does matk or patk damage? So if i play with crit and convert some gems to bring crit to 5k ish should be better damage i guess. Any tips that might help me?

Well I take the skills. LB, rain of fire, resto, Thunderer and sunt all at max levels. I then take rage rune and heal rune. I beat it with alot less matk than you. But i did use hades and i am crit build. So that might be the difference.

Deffo go with the crit if the WD isnt working for you. Try using full buffs, like go after CW or something and give it a good go!

Also im interested how you have 47k matk and only 140k br. I have 36.5k matk with hades and am 135k br

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
      I am 140k br mage with 47k matk WD lvl 10 or i can use red crit lvl9 having 3,4k crit and deter lvl10(use those two for wb only).

Slyph i have gaia 26k and pan 14,5k. Y pan should do more damage but is hardly there since i lose 5% attack buff from gaia plus gaia does far better damage per form.

Now i wanna damn kill that 2/9 to get last tear i need for my puppy otherwise i wouldnt care.

That boss does matk or patk damage? So if i play with crit and convert some gems to bring crit to 5k ish should be better damage i guess. Any tips that might help me?
      I managed to do with pan 1 blue star 145k br mage ....beat few times but had hard time to get S rating

tips take pan and use lighting thunder (df very important so u might or might not be lucky) and restor bl

I had very strong gaia 1 star purple but it didn't work for me thunder didn't do much dmg and it was important for me to have df effect active mostly than going in sylph mode

thunder have better dmg than pan delph almost and low cd...if u have focus talent maxed it can help u to spam thunders also I would advise more crit stat since my is 7600 at that time now its 8300

my pan (1 star blue) is 11k br while gaia (1 star purple) 30k and I still preformed better with pan also I got no extra skills at any sylph

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	641.6 KB
ID:	1690543

Name:	Untitled1.png
Size:	489.6 KB
ID:	1690544

Comment

according to a mage in my guild:

1. get a pan (higher quality, better result)
        2. use only lightning bolt, thunderer, and restoration. BL is optional.
        3. master the quick cast/double skill/ whatever that technique where you can pick another skill while waiting the current skill to be casted.
        4. pray that thunderer slows the enemy most of the time.
        5. resto when you are left alone, because the -25%(not sure about the number) damage buff from resto will help alot
        6. only transform to pan as last resort, if you are out of rage and need to deal high damage to finish the enemy.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          5. resto when you are left alone, because the -25%(not sure about the number) damage buff from resto will help alot
          Its 15% reduction

Comment

I think Pan like they said or hades tbh if you have one. I used hades and the self heal skill is pretty awesome. Got lots of love for hades as a mage!

Comment

You can convert all your defense gems, remove your pdef, mdef astral. Won't make a bit of difference. Sky Trail ignores your defense, what matters is your resistance crystals, atk stat, HP and block, luck too when it comes to freeze, crit an block triggering (an illusion if you use)

Comment

im a 145k br mage and i used my 13k pan over my 19k gaia. I found that most of the time using awaken, both pan as gaia, isn't very effective. Better spam thunderer and hope to slow it.

I used: bolt, thunderer, resto, sunto and bl but i never used bl.
                If you switch to pan convert your resistance crystals to wind elemental. The damage of the monster will be reducted by your highest resistance, not the electro resistance in this case. Since pan is wind you get 200% wind reduction so you should convert all your highest crystals to wind to reduce dmg. When i did that i could easily beat it unbuffed.

EDIT: i use WD and i dont have hades or apollo so i can't decide if one of t hose is better

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                  If you switch to pan convert your resistance crystals to wind elemental. The damage of the monster will be reducted by your highest resistance, not the electro resistance in this case. Since pan is wind you get 200% wind reduction so you should convert all your highest crystals to wind to reduce dmg. When i did that i could easily beat it unbuffed.
                  EDIT: i use WD and i dont have hades or apollo so i can't decide if one of t hose is better
                  This might be the easiest solution y using pan and convert best cristals to wind!

Thx hopefully this will work

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    according to a mage in my guild:

1. get a pan (higher quality, better result)
                    2. use only lightning bolt, thunderer, and restoration. BL is optional.
                    3. master the quick cast/double skill/ whatever that technique where you can pick another skill while waiting the current skill to be casted.
                    4. pray that thunderer slows the enemy most of the time.
                    6. only transform to pan as last resort, if you are out of rage and need to deal high damage to finish the enemy.
                    I just did a unpotted test run with these tips in mind, and with some luck, I ended up passing it. Thanks.

Had 11.8k blue pan and never awakened.

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	1690551

Comment

i had 120+BR and im a knight.. any tips for me so i can past LII lv 5 ?

Comment

even if you're running a pretty weak pan to kill 2-9 its a mistake to not awaken with it; awaken wind gust delphic easily does 2.5 thunderers worth of dmg with even extremely weak pan and also doesn't cost any rage
                        Riamba

Comment

It took a couple tries but my mage got him. My mage is comparable to yours. Thunderer, mire rune, pure luck with crits!
                          I use crit and Hades. In your situation I would keep trying with Gaia and try the crit. A lot of it is luck.
                          Last edited by Cymidei; 07-12-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                            I used: bolt, thunderer, resto, sunto and bl but i never used bl.
                            Thank you VERY MUCH for the tip. I played around with my 11k 1 star Blue Pan after trying this and actually got to half-way on the last bar (before I struggling with just hitting the last bar; if that). Still hits like a truck on my 132k pre-buff mage but I think a few more days of attempts, I should have it.
                            Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

Tried today was easy peasy killing 2/9. Y i used pan converted res. cristals to wind and putted hero front (that was mistake) killing it 4 times no S. Looks like damage boss give to troops dont count so first try i had hero back(troops front) i got S

Now i have to decide which skill i buy since i have only 1 free slot

Comment

Working...
                              X