Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hercules! Which skill to pick!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shock chain is by far best in solo PvE as well, the extra dmg dealt from the debuff makes it end up dealing as much dmg as your delphic, its simply way too much dmg to pass up
    Riamba

Comment

Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
      shock chain is by far best in solo PvE as well, the extra dmg dealt from the debuff makes it end up dealing as much dmg as your delphic, its simply way too much dmg to pass up
      uhm it probably depends on your stats and which boss you fight.. but for me the extra damage is noticeable but far from "must have" and definitely not making my weaker skills hit like delphic. slow on the other hand lets my knight doublehit for 3 rounds (doesnt always work cause of the 30% only, but good enough for me) and can be used at start and again at the end of a transformation.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
        uhm it probably depends on your stats and which boss you fight.. but for me the extra damage is noticeable but far from "must have" and definitely not making my weaker skills hit like delphic. slow on the other hand lets my knight doublehit for 3 rounds (doesnt always work cause of the 30% only, but good enough for me) and can be used at start and again at the end of a transformation.
        as a mage, you can awaken after a thunderer slow proc, shock chain, and then hit 4~5 skills on the boss while he's debuffed from the shock chain. each of those skills ends up doing additional dmg due to the debuff, and if you add up the additional dmg dealt by those 4-5 skills and add that to the initial shock chain's dmg, shock chain ends up doing as much dmg as your delphic. i didn't mean to imply that it caused each of your skills to deal dmg equal to your delphic
        Riamba

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          no 1.
          because normally you dont need to decrease your opponent's mdef to kill him with delphic thunder wave.
          For crit users shock chain may help much coz u may be able to kill the opponent even with a non crit delphic and that makes it OP
          IGN : ARKANTOS
          CLASS : ARCHER
          SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Got my puppy today i decided to go with -mdef. Overall i think is better pick we will see

Comment

depends what class u are and for what u want to use mostly the sylph for pve (dungeons....) Thunder strike if u want do more in necro or sky trial and Shock chain if u want to play pvp arena... cw bg...

Comment

this thread is lol

Comment

30% slow effect is too low or does not work at all... you cant gain any double hit with it

Comment

with the 30% slow, seems like i only get double hits once out of the 3 turns it's up. personally, would say the -mdef is better.

Comment

Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
                      as a mage, you can awaken after a thunderer slow proc, shock chain, and then hit 4~5 skills on the boss while he's debuffed from the shock chain. each of those skills ends up doing additional dmg due to the debuff, and if you add up the additional dmg dealt by those 4-5 skills and add that to the initial shock chain's dmg, shock chain ends up doing as much dmg as your delphic. i didn't mean to imply that it caused each of your skills to deal dmg equal to your delphic
                      ok, misunderstanding then.
                      as knight you have no other way to slow though (except of mire but who has that anyway...), and if you use the trick to prevent ur castbar from going black you can usually doublehit with it most of the time. still i agree that -mdef is overall more useful in many situations. also once knights get their advanced skills, things will change again cause we gonna have a good no-cd slow. but by then i hope that they will let us choose which sylphskills to replace...

Comment

Shock Chain doesn't have effect on wb?

Comment

Working...
                        X