Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Catacomb Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catacomb Suggestion

Hello
    So I was doing catacomb - Freefjord, Level 45+ - and everything was passed easily but when we hit the final BOSS or what I think is the final boss (3rd map with the queen) it was literally IMPOSSIBLE to do. We had a 132K BR, 125K BR and a 150K BR and still couldn't finish it, I'm thinking you guys should nerfed it down a bit due to this game being played constantly and non-cashers won't get anywhere when game's on. Also, if 45 is hard enough, think about 50 and up. Though some players got to Lvl 46 and 47, only due to the fact that they know what they're doing and has people around to help, Alpha isn't particularly helpful.
    Thanks for reading and I hope you consider nerfing some monsters. :P
    Exortus
    No Home Server Whatsoever
    Is there a Creator of this universe? If not, can I apply for that position?
    ~ Exortus

I'm not an R2 staff. Just have that in my name because I'm everywhere.

The Catacombs in Wartune are a single player dungeon where the end boss can be beaten with ~40K BR... Somehow I doubt you're talking about Wartune, then?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Don't think it's Wartune...

Comment

Working...
      X