Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kyanite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyanite

I personally would like to see us be able to plant more than 1 kyanite at a time...also open the other 3 plots available in the farm..you tell us we have to beef up troops in order to do certain things but yet the only way to do so is in academy skills and if you don't have much kyanite for blessing and academy you will almost always pick blessing over academy so please let us plant more.

I heard the three slots will be unlocked in the farm soon. I agree that we should plant more than 1 kyanite...

Comment

The three plot are reserved for the future patch. Marriage system. Once you marry someone their will be a marriage tree in those plots. Both Partners will have the tree. Every day they both can energise it to get something ( Don't know what it is). ( I don't know the exact details for the tree because i forgot where i got the source from)
      Server- BriarWall Forst S494
      Name- MrGaD
      Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
      Level- 59
      Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

Working...
      X