Guild Battle Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Numbers

Is it at all possible to increase the numbers of players allowed in a Guild Battle? Some guilds have more then 50 that show up for it and it sucks to make people sit out who are their to play. Increase it to 75 or 100, would be really helpful.

You want more lag!? o.O
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

More People in Guild Battle= More Lag=Chance to loose. I know its unfair that others in guild cant Guild Battle but its just the way it is.
      Server- BriarWall Forst S494
      Name- MrGaD
      Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
      Level- 59
      Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

besides, more number = monopoly of the #1 guild in the server. most player will go to that guild, leaving other guilds with leftovers.

i even dare to say that we should reduce the number to 40.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Well, they can always join another guild for guild battles...

Comment

most people do that anyways, "guild jump" at gb days. I have nothing against this, where it doesn't change the "real outcome".

Comment

problem is flash player. till this program not fix the his heavyness , we'll can't see more or all ppl in gb.

my guild is 2nd in gb but no one want do merge only because all want do gb.... is absurd this thing!!!
              every hero has his hamster!

Comment

I guess more people lag in guild battles then I realized. I go in with 50 every week and only a couple of people get lag. Just didn't know there was a bigger issue for most.
                Last edited by kllggdm14; 07-12-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Maybe everyone on the server shouldn't insist on being in one of the top 2 guilds...

Comment

50 People In Each Guild During GB is 100 people all together=Massive Lag for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmindreda22 View Post
                      Maybe everyone on the server shouldn't insist on being in one of the top 2 guilds...
                      My thoughts exactly. The Guild I am currently in is 4th at the moment. We don't have many members, compared to the top 3 Guilds above us, but one I know of is this; Nobody complains about the GB, because with the amount of members we have online on a daily basis, we usually NEED extra players to fit those spaces. And in my opinion, I find that less stressful than having a Guild packed with about 68 members active on a daily basis. Obviously, the Guild Master will have to pick a range of players, which will usually result in conflict amongst fellow Guildies.

Ummm...With my basic answer: 50 spots is more than enough for some Guilds. Anyway, if members do leave the top Guilds and do begin to go into the lower ranked Guilds, it's a start to making the competition between the Guilds equal.
                      To Willow:
                      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

SUPPORTED

if u fear that everyone will go to top guild and leave u alone , join them ,there is always a spot for u , the bottom line is 50 or 100 for each guild will always mean the top will remain there , so what difference it makes ? huh ? u choose to grab some folks and stay in ur guild that is ur point , stay there if u like , just dont put restrictions on people who want some of the top cake

Comment

Quality > quantity. My guild goes in with 35-40 every GB, sometimes less, now that I think about it. We still beat the top strength rated guild in around 5 minutes tho. But with 80ish people in the same place at once, I LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG.
                          Name: Phoenixia
                          Server: R2 S-319
                          Class: Mage
                          BR: 911k
                          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvannah View Post
                            SUPPORTED

if u fear that everyone will go to top guild and leave u alone , join them ,there is always a spot for u , the bottom line is 50 or 100 for each guild will always mean the top will remain there , so what difference it makes ? huh ? u choose to grab some folks and stay in ur guild that is ur point , stay there if u like , just dont put restrictions on people who want some of the top cake
                            LOL, if you want a GB spot go to a guild that can offer you one, dont demand the game to change for your selfish ***
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

please increase the numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X