sky trial L1 stage 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sky trial L1 stage 5

what it is necessary to have to win the [Dark] Jayar, as attack and defense needs to have etc. I'm mage
    56kbr :/
    server:Realm of Oron(s462)
    Name:GNRHASKELL
    Guild: S.Q.U.A.D
    Lvl:80
    BR:156k
    Sylph:eve 4 stars blue

good timing? smaller mages have passed it.

Comment

atk + hp + crit + resist crystals + luck + skill

no pdef/mdef

all ya need

Comment

Originally posted by Elmindreda22 View Post
        good timing? smaller mages have passed it.
        lol Im 82 k br and cant pass it...got proof??

Comment

You'll have to pray that Thunderer can reduce speed of him as that's only way you can beat him, I have 0 dark resis crystals and am an archer but even with 75k br it was a bit hard to do. I just slowed him down then used Gaia and got him with a lucky crit for 150k dmg to kill him.

Comment

I really don't think 56K BR mage can pass it unless you have good sylph to help

for mage I think at least 70K have higher chance
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

oops lol, see post below XD
              Last edited by R226329038; 07-13-2014, 04:08 AM. Reason: dat double post <3

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                I really don't think 56K BR mage can pass it unless you have good sylph to help

for mage I think at least 70K have higher chance
                If he had a good sylph, he wouldnt be 56k BR

What could help you..is a purge rune (if mage can even get it..I dont remember XD the one that removes an ennemy buff) when the ennemy does the reflect damage thing.

Comment

wen sky trail came out i was at 99k br (mage) i passed the entire first floor 1-5 nearly killed me so i barely won that and 1-10 was also trouble but not as much as 1-5. i would say 85k+ br is needed for 1-5 for mages though archers could clear it at like 60k or something lol.

Comment

Mage S432 73k BR cleared lvl 1, stuck in lvl 2 stage 1
                    Sylph gaia 3 star when cleared now 4 star. i am crit mage

Comment

Originally posted by GENERAL_HASKELL View Post
                      what it is necessary to have to win the [Dark] Jayar, as attack and defense needs to have etc. I'm mage
                      I was 85k when I passed it as a mage. You need a boost on your BR. Most of all, it comes down to luck in Thunderer procs and crits. I used rage rune (maxed) and heal rune (level 1 XD) to pass. Only skills I used were Lightning Bolt, Thunderer and Restoration as human form. Had gaia sylph and used JW and Delphic then reverted. His reflect is nasty with his incredible speed. Keep going at it and you can get him. 1-10 is easy compared to this guy

Comment

Yeah when he reflects damage if you can't purge/scatter it, just do auto attacks until the 3 turns are up, then hit him hard before he puts reflect back up and repeat. Just keep your health up and try to keep troops alive as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GENERAL_HASKELL View Post
                          cash balens balens cash balennnss CCUUUUUUUUUUUUUPCAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKED

Comment

Working...
                          X