Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Kids - Is this ethical?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Kids - Is this ethical?

Many players have voiced strong opinions about the ethics of Wartune Kids.
    Is it ethical to show kids with weapons, fighting and being killed in any way, including in games?
    Yes Wartune is a battle game, with fighting toons, Sylphs and alike.
    Is taking this to children fighting with weapons an ethical and acceptable direction to move into?
    Please voice your opinions here.
    Last edited by Darren-R244412865; 07-13-2014, 01:26 AM.

no its not i'm a player and a mother of 2. i saw a vid of the kids in arena and this is unacceptable to even think of allowing children to be killed within a game.

hoping R2 thinks better of adding this.
    SERVER: s439
    ING: Angels
    CLASS: Knight
    GUILD: Glory
    BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

People should lighten up. Their are 100x worse things all available online. It's not up to Wartune to monitor and raise your kids. That is your job. If you don't like it then don't let them participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
        People should lighten up. Their are 100x worse things all available online. It's not up to Wartune to monitor and raise your kids. That is your job. If you don't like it then don't let them participate.
        I agree with this post...

Comment

Yeah a game all about murder and violence having ethical problems because of digital children. If you don't like it, don't play.
          Name: Phoenixia
          Server: R2 S-319
          Class: Mage
          BR: 911k
          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I think they are cute

Comment

i bet you didn't have an ethical problem when reading the latest issues of a manga or watching the latest episode of your favorite anime. so why should you now object to it coming to wartunes.
              Server: R2 S168
              Guild: Fallen
              Character Name: Cera
              Class: Mage
              Level: 80

Comment

u have to call the kids for battle . its almost like sylphs . if u dont want the kids to participate in your battle then u wont have to

Comment

ok grow up pal this is a game its like everyone here says u don't have to put ur kid in arena. Now murder n **** gimme a break if u cant handle
                  this get off the game and quit ur complaints or I'm gonna have to have Wraithraiser smack common sense into u this shouldn't even have to be
                  talked about because this is just so ridiculous how u take the game this so seriously like its gonna destroy u or ur life or whatever. The kids can
                  come out when the parent calls for em when doing arena this discussion should be done now because this is the most tedious complaint I have
                  ever seen on the face of the earth u cant handle it deal with it or quit and play another game but don't make a huge deal out of this and take it to an extreme level saying how it's like murder, drop that complaint its A GAME BUDDY.T.T
                  Last edited by LadyKayla; 07-13-2014, 09:59 AM.
                  I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Lest we forget that kids was just added to china wartunes and we are severely behind them. We wont get this update for at least another year. So why discuss it ?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
                      ok grow up pal this is a game its like everyone here says u don't have to put ur kid in arena. Now murder n **** gimme a break if u cant handle
                      this get off the game and quit ur complaints or I'm gonna have to have Wraithraiser smack common sense into u this shouldn't even have to be
                      talked about because this is just so ridiculous how u take the game this so seriously like its gonna destroy u or ur life or whatever. The kids can
                      come out when the parent calls for em when doing arena this discussion should be done now because this is the most tedious complaint I have
                      ever seen on the face of the earth u cant handle it deal with it or quit and play another game but don't make a huge deal out of this and take it to an extreme level saying how it's like murder, drop that complaint its A GAME BUDDY.T.T
                      Take it easy, Lady.

Comment

I really thought this thread would just die without any posts.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

lol, people are so sensitive. end.

Comment

It's not really an ethical issue to be raised.
                            A simple solution is if you don't agree with this idea, then just don't play the game/let them play the game. I'm sure people who also disagree with this will do the same thing. (That is if they have any sense).
                            To Willow:
                            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

wait !

Originally posted by Darren-R244412865 View Post
                              Many players have voiced strong opinions about the ethics of Wartune Kids.
                              Is it ethical to show kids with weapons, fighting and being killed in any way, including in games?
                              Yes Wartune is a battle game, with fighting toons, Sylphs and alike.
                              Is taking this to children fighting with weapons an ethical and acceptable direction to move into?
                              Please voice your opinions here.
                              first of all this is a game not reality. if you don't know difference between a video game and real life you should not be playing video game's. this is supposed to be fun not taken seriously. yes kids fighting period is not acceptable in any situation. the teaching of right and wrong is up to the parent and should not mean we put limits on a video game.
                              Last edited by michael509; 07-13-2014, 07:05 PM.
                              Mage: level 80
                              Battle rating:guess
                              Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
                              X