Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Mahra from Love Thy Mount event, pls pls pls pls pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahra from Love Thy Mount event, pls pls pls pls pls

I've been playing for months now and one thing I'm very short of is Mahra. D: Other than event there is very few ways to get it and even event give very few. I really want to get purple sylph, and with no mahra from event such as sc or mount training, it might take me more that a year to get I think that's too long.

Cashing players already have more than enough advantages, so please please give us some more Mahra!!!

Thank you in advance!!

Considering how rare Mahras are supposed to be, I highly double the next Love Thy Mount event will grant Mahras.

Stranger things have happened though.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I doubt it as well. Don't get me wrong it would be amazing if they did.

Comment

I would also love to have that mahra cuz this last event set me up with a lil over 4k whips and I would gladly waste it all on mahra to get my blue 3star gaia purple and after I get it purple I wouldent mind getting my blue 1 star iris purple as well,with out a mahra event im pretty sure it will take over a year to get it purple. by the time I get one of them purple I will have enough star tears to refine a sylph I just wouldent have the purple sylph to do it
        I am 15. my fav color is RED. my name is chris. I am 5foot 11 1/2 inches tall. I LOVE BRIANA!!!!!! IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE IS MY FAV RAPPER.
        Bring me The Horizon is my fav band.

Comment

i get arount 12+ mahra daily frome Whising Walls, normaly must of all time frome Jewel Hunt box i get 20 x.
          No probs to get 11-15.000 Sylph Exp in like 2-3 months for free.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            i get arount 12+ mahra daily frome Whising Walls, normaly must of all time frome Jewel Hunt box i get 20 x.
            No probs to get 11-15.000 Sylph Exp in like 2-3 months for free.
            Well I only get 4 horns a day so thats very few mahra from wishing well for me... And jewel hunt box, I will be lucky if i get 20 mahra a month from it...

They added few new ways to get marha lately, but before there was whip/sc event that gave event items that was able to exchange for mahra, that was way more than what we can get now.... They no longer want to give us event items from sc/whip event. So at least give us what we need directly from whip event!

Comment

Working...
            X