Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice with lvl 80 gear

Hi,

I have decided to do something, but would like advice in case everybody thinks it is 100% crazy

I am an archer, BR 80k without potions or academy blessing. I am non-casher, so I dont use crypt keys for catacombs. I am lvl 70, with full legend 60 set, and lvl 60 jewels and rings (not legend)

I made calculations, and to get lvl 80 full gear (set+rings+jewels) I would need around half a year for all the crypt tokens, which is crazy imho. Considering my BR, I wont be able to make nirvana for a long long time, so I thought of:

instead of upgrading HS and astrals, use that gold to buy legend stones in guild shop, and directly go to lvl 80 (so I wont miss future lvl 80 stuff, such as the new astrals), skip all the lvl 70 set, and slowly get my lvl 80 set

what do you think? I would be weak (for my BR) for months, but I will get my lvl 80 set step by step

the other option would be to continue upgrading my HS, get lvl 60 legend rings/jewels, and only work in my lvl 70/80 set after 3 months. But I think that is boring, and prefer to start preparing my lvl 80. What do you think?

I know it is crazy to get to lvl 80 with 85-90k BR and low HS (lvl 30), but in the long run, I think could be a nice option (specially because I will have time schedule problems to ask for help for lvl 70 and 80 mpd nm).

One last thing: I dont mind being weak in arena for a while, and I dont do BG

Any opinion is welcome. Thanks in advanced

May be use bound balens to buy some crypt keys and use in cata. Buy level 70 jewes/ring and make them legend ( do not make 60 legend). Farm LL NM. till got enough leg stones for full set(no need to carft it) Then start Nirvana NM. You can always level to 80 will gain more than to stay on 70.

Comment

but for nirvana nm, I think 120k Br needed, and without cashing, completely impossible before 1-2 years...

Comment

You can't "skip" making 70 set, since you need it to synth 80 pieces. But yeah, you have more options at 80 and more things to come in the future, so it isn't a bad thing if you don't mind being weaker for a while.

Do what koev said, get the material for 70 set and when you have everything to make a 70 + a 80 you can synth everything. Start off with weapon so you have rage straight away also.

Comment

my skip I meant not use it until I can upgrade to lvl 80

so skipping HS, rings/jewels legend lvl 60, and go to level 80 is not that crazy?

Comment

As Wraithraiser said , you cant skip lv 70 set . but you synth your lv 70 and make it legendary without enchants , that will save a lot of gold
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Nah, it isn't crazy. It'll be hard, but if you can pull through it'll pay off eventually.

Comment

Just dont buy 80 ls, this is insane....and by the time you get to 80 nirvana nm will be what ll nm is now, you can be carried with ease, no br requirements

And ye, cant skip 70 set
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  Just dont buy 80 ls, this is insane....and by the time you get to 80 nirvana nm will be what ll nm is now, you can be carried with ease, no br requirements

And ye, cant skip 70 set
                  what do you mean about no BR requirements? everywhere I read that nirvana nm is very hard (coudnt find any info about normal mode) and high BR and strong teams needed

if I wont be able to do nm, but normal, then I wont buy any legend stones and wait to collect them in the mpd

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                    what do you mean about no BR requirements? everywhere I read that nirvana nm is very hard (coudnt find any info about normal mode) and high BR and strong teams needed

if I wont be able to do nm, but normal, then I wont buy any legend stones and wait to collect them in the mpd
                    I'm personally done with nirvana nm and can carry anyone even if he dies after 1 hit, by the time you get to 80 almost everyone will have full set and you wont even matter.

And thats a lot of gold for legendary stones.
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

the 120k br is a myth, I did it at 95k, with 120-125k people.

and 120k is basicly for final boss, at 100-110k you can still beat the 2 first bosses, and that gives you guaranteed 12(14 if vip) stones.

So I would say, level as you want, cause in 1-2month that it takes to 80, you'll have a lot more br as well, however, don't enchant the 70 gear, just make it.

Comment

Hi,

I have decided to do something, but would like advice in case everybody thinks it is 100% crazy

I am an archer, BR 80k without potions or academy blessing. I am non-casher, so I dont use crypt keys for catacombs. I am lvl 70, with full legend 60 set, and lvl 60 jewels and rings (not legend)

I made calculations, and to get lvl 80 full gear (set+rings+jewels) I would need around half a year for all the crypt tokens, which is crazy imho. Considering my BR, I wont be able to make nirvana for a long long time, so I thought of:

instead of upgrading HS and astrals, use that gold to buy legend stones in guild shop, and directly go to lvl 80 (so I wont miss future lvl 80 stuff, such as the new astrals), skip all the lvl 70 set, and slowly get my lvl 80 set

what do you think? I would be weak (for my BR) for months, but I will get my lvl 80 set step by step

the other option would be to continue upgrading my HS, get lvl 60 legend rings/jewels, and only work in my lvl 70/80 set after 3 months. But I think that is boring, and prefer to start preparing my lvl 80. What do you think?

I know it is crazy to get to lvl 80 with 85-90k BR and low HS (lvl 30), but in the long run, I think could be a nice option (specially because I will have time schedule problems to ask for help for lvl 70 and 80 mpd nm).

One last thing: I dont mind being weak in arena for a while, and I dont do BG

Any opinion is welcome. Thanks in advanced
                        You will regret doing this. good luck.

Comment

I am non-casher, so I dont use crypt keys for catacombs.
                          I made calculations, and to get lvl 80 full gear (set+rings+jewels) I would need around half a year for all the crypt tokens, which is crazy imho.
                          I don't think there are many people who buy crypt keys to do catacombs. Anyone who is buying crypt keys is buying them for necro. I haven't missed a day of using crypt key in cata for more then half a year. I either get them via guild blessing or solo campaigns.
                          Also stop trying to find shortcuts and work for your stuff. Do LL daily, ask help to do NM, get 70 set, enchant it or not that's up to you. By the time you hit 80 you'll be 90k+BR which is enough to do nirvana normal if that's the case. And nirvana unlike other dungeons is based only on legendary stones, so you still get them if you do normal.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

If you're in desperate need of crypt keys for your cats runs, try hitting Banshee Wetlands in the Fetid Swamp for your blitz using skeleton keys. I get anywhere from 1 to 5 every day from it. That'll help with your crypt token collection.
                            Name: Phoenixia
                            Server: R2 S-319
                            Class: Mage
                            BR: 911k
                            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                              If you're in desperate need of crypt keys for your cats runs, try hitting Banshee Wetlands in the Fetid Swamp for your blitz using skeleton keys. I get anywhere from 1 to 5 every day from it. That'll help with your crypt token collection.
                              all chests have the same drop rate in any dungeon. it's 10% for crypt keys, but whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X