Turning off World Prosperity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning off World Prosperity

There needs to be a way to turn off World Prosperity for the players that do not want EXP. Make it an option for each individual. I hate all this EXP ****, everything you do you get EXP for it, even for the Hot events.

The main problem is that developers don't want you to turtle back... First reason because cashers, their clients, need fresh meat up there (so they can feel powerful and see that any spent cash is worth it.. ) and secondly, because as you move forward you either devote more and more time, or start cashing to skip some tedious things or to catch up any missed "daily mini game"..
    " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
    Class : Knight
    Nick : Khine

Comment

The World Prosperity should be over when you're level 60+, I think. As untill that time, World Prosperity Can't be turned off.

Comment

I realize it can't be turned off but it should be an option

I just don't like all this EXP they try to give us. Even the hot events give you all kinds of EXP if you collect them, I hate it. Not everybody wants to level up fast. Wartune, stop it already with this EXP ****.

Comment

The game does not want it's players to hold levels, which is why they even include it in Hot Events.

Comment

if you dont like exp, get rid of it and up your holy seal

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofheart View Post
              if you dont like exp, get rid of it and up your holy seal
              I am not level 50 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                I am not level 50 yet.
                And that was the main reason of World Prosperity being implemented into the game

Comment

guys, it is a game and everybody should develop their character as they want. So staling on same lvl for months or lvling fast should be players decision not game
                  developers/masters.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                    The World Prosperity should be over when you're level 60+, I think. As untill that time, World Prosperity Can't be turned off.
                    i'm lvl 60 and still got 62 % world prosperity http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....50#post1206250

Comment

As far as I remember, World Propserity is turned off since you're lvl. 62 or 63.

Comment

WP has to do with your average rank on your server. At what level it goes away depends on how many high level players you have on your server. If you have mostly level 80 players, then you will have to be higher level before it goes away. According to wartune wiki, it says you have WP if you are 5 levels below the average level of the top 100.

I wish there was a way to turn it off as well. The game should not force us to play a certain way.
                        Last edited by R262181389; 12-15-2014, 06:18 AM.

Comment

I'm stalling and attempting to level slower,the
                          problem with that is I'm not getting any of the
                          items you would usually get for the refining
                          of the jewelry items because there is just way
                          too much xp attached to the quests/daily's to
                          get them.Holy seal is worthless to ditch xp till
                          level 50 and then it is limited,you can't just ditch
                          your xp 5/6 times in a row to build gems or be
                          able to collect whatever shard/item to refine your
                          gear.World prosperity needs to be dialed down to
                          a smaller percent,perhaps levels 0 to 20=25% and
                          21 to 30=30/35% and so on.coding in a percent to
                          character level seems like it would be simple enough
                          as it's 'level=%prosperity' and not a complicated formula.

also,slow leveling I find is rather boring as you don't do
                          most of what everyone else is doing,in my case I no
                          longer want to bother with vip because there is no point
                          in having it as any perks don't really help much.

Comment

thinking of quitting the game already,trying to keep a strong
                            knight but at 188% world prosperity i can't do anything but hunt
                            wilds monsters and grow gold for guild skills or whatever.there is
                            nothing to do if you want to slow down and have a strong character.
                            it's making this a really lame game,and if everyone shoots straight
                            to level cap then how long will the game last?everyone will be done
                            and leave to play another game.it really needs to slow down a little
                            to stick around or it will be done and gone.

LOTRO>wartune

Comment

Then they have no way of measuring how much you've worked for your toon.
                              Or you can pump more cash.

Power = (Exp+$$$)/Time

That's the reality
                              [morfinnor]
                              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                              X