World boss and guild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss and guild battle

I was wondering why world boss and guild battle is only for europeans in the mittle of the night.
    Its hard to be loyal to your guild ifyou cant be on that time.
    Why cant you fix so all continents can do it in resonable hours.
    Thx

But have you picked a server suitable for your "time zone"? Like european, US, or oceanic?
    " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
    Class : Knight
    Nick : Khine

Comment

Thats why there are servers in different time zones, you pick what suits you best. No ones fault you end up in wrong one.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I know its my own fault but i'm not complaining i'm suggestion thats the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreasa1 View Post
          I know its my own fault but i'm not complaining i'm suggestion thats the difference.
          you suggest something that already exists?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

But i guess your suggestion would be a time shift, therefore affecting more players "than just you". In other words, what it would suit you, it would "affect" (and likely for worse) many other players. While you can do any "solo" game at any time, it's just not posible to change any "multi player" based event / mini-game without affecting those in same server
            " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
            Class : Knight
            Nick : Khine

Comment

True Yhina but just suggest that world boss could be 2 different times and guild battle could change time 1 of 3 times different times. I started to play to find out if it was a game for me and finally got hooked and didnt check out if there were any other servers. I know its my own fault but i like us server cause everyone there write in english .

Comment

most on european servers speak english too, then there are few that doesn't, but hey, ignore them xD

Comment

you have a point first world boss is so early how is anyone suppose to catch it I only have time for last battle. why don't you bring back the third boss I mean why was it even taken out?
                  Mage: level 80
                  Battle rating:guess
                  Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
                  X