Luck Stone when you are full 80 set enchanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck Stone when you are full 80 set enchanted

except selling them for gold, does someone know if they will be still any use in the future ?
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Have 1k in inventory, and you have more luck with opening boxes.
    Or you're just wasting a slot.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      except selling them for gold, does someone know if they will be still any use in the future ?
      sylphs will be wearing gear soon.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        Have 1k in inventory, and you have more luck with opening boxes.
        Or you're just wasting a slot.
        huh? .

Comment

80 set is not legendary, i'd keep the luck stones for the next stage

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
            80 set is not legendary, i'd keep the luck stones for the next stage
            80 set is straight to legendary...
            :o Bacon FTW :o
            Kabam s1- Mage
            Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

if I am correct, there is nothing else in addition to level 80 set in china wartune, right? and I think they are more or less 1 year far from us...

if I am wrong, please correct me, but it seems that lvl 80 set is the final (at least for a long long time) and that future updates concern mounts, sylphs, kids, but not further equipment

however, I would save them just in case

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                if I am correct, there is nothing else in addition to level 80 set in china wartune, right? and I think they are more or less 1 year far from us...

if I am wrong, please correct me, but it seems that lvl 80 set is the final (at least for a long long time) and that future updates concern mounts, sylphs, kids, but not further equipment

There are two new pieces that go next to medallion (assume that they use luck stones as well) but that dungeon is impossible for people under 600k+ BR from what I hear.

As far as gear enhancement goes, we get god cast first and that'll be the big gap maker, but no new sets.

Comment

i read that the 80 set is not legendary and there is extra jewels that go into legendary 80 set, it was linked to cross server gb and god cast ..forgot the rest as i read this a few months back

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post

sylphs will wear gear.. as posted above. most likely that gear will need to be enchanted.

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
                      i read that the 80 set is not legendary and there is extra jewels that go into legendary 80 set, it was linked to cross server gb and god cast ..forgot the rest as i read this a few months back
                      80 set is legendary. There is no normal 80 set.

The one that linked to cross-sever gb is god casting those 80 legendary gear for more refine stats as far as I understand.
                      :o Bacon FTW :o
                      Kabam s1- Mage
                      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                      X