accidently sacrificed my sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accidently sacrificed my sylph

i have accidently sacrificed my sylph ....
    some people told me that i can file a ticket and maybe get it back
    cause in the past some people made the same mistake and got it back .
    so is it really true that some has gotten their sylph which they accidently sacrifed back ?

well, some people have gotten mount cards back that they exchanged for event rewards.. haven't heard about any sylphs. Apparently it just depends who you are and what dev looks at your ticket.

Comment

so that means it depends on the person his mood to be kind enough to help me or just say no ......

thats just really sad for me then

Comment

Originally posted by denc0 View Post
        so that means it depends on the person his mood to be kind enough to help me or just say no ......

thats just really sad for me then
        yeah, i'm sure over 100 people exchanged mount cards for rewards accidentally, and they were all told to kick rocks by Devs, but apparently they're honoring tickets for select few now.. FACT.

Comment

if i just can get proof that some people really got it back ... they could give me mine back too

Comment

Keep at it Den. It probably won't do anything, but I'd keep sending tickets and harassing them. You never know, they might get tired of being total skinflints about it and give you your gaia back just to make you stop.
            Name: Phoenixia
            Server: R2 S-319
            Class: Mage
            BR: 911k
            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

yeah i think i have to start doing that .

Comment

Just ride their butts on it. I'm about to do the same but for a different reason.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

There is a popup asking if you are sure you want to sacrifice the Sylph. You have to click Confirm on that warning to sacrifice the Sylph. Because that prompt is there, there isn't a way accidentally sacrifice a Sylph. The devs probably feel their prompt asking if you're sure is adequate enough to prevent accidents.

So, the best way to ask for something back that cannot be an accident because there is a prompt, is to point out that it does not say which Sylph you are sacrificing on that prompt. It's not going to guarantee you get anything back, because it does fall into the player error category, and the devs don't always return items lost due to player error, but it is the best way to present your issue.

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                  yeah, i'm sure over 100 people exchanged mount cards for rewards accidentally, and they were all told to kick rocks by Devs, but apparently they're honoring tickets for select few now.. FACT.
                  Just to correct that 'fact'- they've been really good about exchanging the rewards obtained from turning in the mount card for a mount card. It's the players who used the rewards from the exchange that did not get a mount card returned to them.
                  Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                  Keep at it Den. It probably won't do anything, but I'd keep sending tickets and harassing them. You never know, they might get tired of being total skinflints about it and give you your gaia back just to make you stop.
                  Fastest way to get blocked from the ticket system is to spam it or harass the people who are answering them. Not only does sending in multiple tickets not get your issue resolved, it slows down support for everyone else.

Quite honestly, if you are able to express your displeasure with something in a ticket in a manner that is respectful, without swearing, resorting to name calling, or spamming, you're going to be better off in the long run. You still need to be aware that sometimes, getting a no answer is the final answer, but if you're ever going to get a yes out of it, it's going be because you presented yourself well and didn't berate the people who answer your ticket.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

my guess if you file a ticket they will say they are not responsible for "user errors".

Comment

i did file the ticked in a respectfull and polite way .. and since the game has so many bugs anything is possible .

Comment

i remember clicking on my iris and pressed enter .. then i saw my gaia was gone

Comment

I recently Crafted a lvl 7 gem by mistake 1 hour before the last gem event started
                          I had just bought a lvl 7 Gem Transposer and was looking at how many lvl 6 gems were needed to make a lvl 7 gem. I dropped my mouse and when I bent down to pick it up I must have clicked it and crafted a lvl 7 gem
                          I sent in a ticket and was told that while they understand that this was frustrating for me Kabam (which I play on) /R2 cannot be held responsible for player mistakes. So while I hope you resolve this I won`t be surprised if you get a similar reply.

Comment

Last edited by R248948293; 07-13-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

yes ur right ... but im also trying to find out if its true that some people got their sacrified sylph back

Comment

Working...
                              X